94 || Mercy

Time has gone by since we last fought Negan. Only a few days though. I wish it were just the fight and then it were over. I know, not something I would usually say. But, I almost lost Daryl to the hands of Negan. He's more powerful than we think. It's not helping that Rick is fighting with his hate and anger.

I just want this all over with. Hopefully today it will all be over with.

We're going to the sanctuary to end it all and hopefully kill Negan. To be honest, I've lost hope in trying to kill him. Every time we tried, we've lost. I know, again, it's not something I'd usually say but I'm being real.

There's a huge horde roaming around somewhere. Carol, Morgan, Tara, and Daryl are out keeping an eye on it.

I'm stuck here, with the rest of the group for now.

We all stand around. The Kingdom, the Hilltop, and Alexandria. Everyone got together, meeting each other and exchanging their hate for Negan.

I sit alone...On top of a car...Looking down upon all the people. Everyone from Alexandria has a white cloth tied around their arm, Hilltop has green, and the Kingdom has red.

Rick leaps on top of a pick up truck where Ezekiel and Maggie stand.

"When I first met him, Jesus said that my world would get a whole lot bigger. Well, we found that world. We found each other. That...'bigger world' is ours by right. That we've come together for it, all of us...it's that much more true- it's ours by right." He says

I turn my head, looking away.

"Any person who would live in peace and fairness, who would find common ground...it's their right, too. But those who use and take and kill to carve out the world and make it their alone- we end them!"

I slowly feel my hate boiling back up inside of me.

"We don't... celebrate it. We don't have shame about it, either. There's only one person who has to die...and I will kill him myself. I will. I will."

I look down at my lap, looking at the sniper. It's not something I'm used to, I'm always in the front with my pistols and katanas, right next to Rick. But I'm in the back, far away, trying to snipe Negan's brain out of his head if Rick even lets me.

I don't know what I did to make him put me in the back. I should be the one to kill him. After all he's put me through...I want to get revenge on what the fuck he did to me.

I stop listening to Rick. I don't know why, but I feel like something terrible will happen in the end of all of this.

"You know what to do." Rick tells me

I nod, turning my back with my bow and with the sniper over my shoulders. I leave everyone with a list in my hands and a sharpie in my pocket.

The walk was going to be long, giving me time to myself that I know I could use less of.

As soon as it step foot into the woods, everything changed. At any moment, you could get attacked without notice from any angle.

I pull my bow into my hands and knock an arrow, looking around.

Each step makes the leaves beneath my feet crunch. The dry weather making everything difficult. It's rather quiet in the woods, besides my stepping.

I growl to myself, getting annoyed with the noise I'm making. I begin to step on rock and tree roots that stick out from the ground.

I begin to pick up the pace, getting annoyed with the woods. It soon turns into a run, jumping from root to stone and back.