61 || Barn House

We sit and wait as Daryl, Maggie, and Sasha go out looking for water.

It's been a day and a half since we decided to go to Washington. We only have 60 miles left but not much longer to live. We are all dehydrated.

I sit on top of the van and wait, as I throw rocks at a tree. Once I run out of rocks, I flop onto my back. I stare at the sky and wonder how much longer we really have to live.

I'm the distance we watch as they come back. They are slowly walking, due to lack of water.

We all get in one car since the other one ran out of gas. I'm sitting on the roof, due to lack of space. I'd rather not be cramped in there.

The wind feels good on my hit face. Only until the car rolls to a stop.

"We're out. Just like the other one." Abraham says

"Then we walk," Rick says

I jump off the car and look around. We're in the middle of the road, surrounded by woods. No walkers around.

-time skip-

We have been walking for a while now. Daryl and Carol went off hunting, seeing if they can find anything. The walkers built up behind us and Sasha wants to take them on.

Soon we find a bridge. We decide to make the walkers try to attack us, but step aside and push them down the bridge before they can do anything.

I stand behind Abraham and in front of Maggie.

Abraham pushes two down the bridge and I take the one that's about to attack him, and flip it over my hip, throwing it down the hill. Abraham gives me a nod of gratitude and we continue.

Sasha takes out her knife and stabs a walker in the head.

"Stay in line. Flank her. Keep it controlled." Rick says taking out his machete

"Plan just got dicked," Abraham says taking out a weapon

I pull out my katanas and walk towards the middle of the bridge. I cut my way through walkers.

-time skip-

We sit on the side of the road. Daryl went hunting. Again. And we are all sitting on the side of the road.

Daryl comes back. With nothing. We sit there and wait.

Then I get a tick.

"It can," Rosita says

I look over at her and then the woods. Wild dogs come out of the forest and start barking. I take out my knife and start growling at them. They start backing up.

Sasha takes out her gun and shoots them down. Rick goes into the woods and pulls out a branch and starts breaking it.

I guess we're eating dog.

-time skip-

Daryl went back into the woods again. I hope he's ok. He's been going out a lot currently. I know he's grieving. But so are we. I just want to help him.

As we walk along the road, there are bottles of water lying there. And there's a note

'From a friend.' It reads

Why the hell? Someone could be trying to poison us. We wait for Daryl to get back before we make decisions

"What else are we gonna do?" Tara asks