30 || Old Friends

Karma pov

I sit on the mattress resting by my window. I took out a piece of glass so I could get some air. I stare through the window. I'm still pissed about Daryl.

Soon I hear a gunshot. I jump from my position and run outside. We're under attack. It's the governor. I take out my pistols and run for cover. I shoot but I cant get a clear shot.

Carol is lying on the ground covering herself with a dead Axel. Soon the gunfire stops but they don't retreat. Maggie runs outside with two automatics. She runs one over to Beth but the gunfire starts up again. I lean around the corner and shoot at anyone I can.

Then a truck comes speeding through the gates. Breaking the gate and letting out walkers. I try shooting the driver but they're wearing armor.

I shoot the man in the guard tower.

61

Then I turn and shoot walkers. The governor and his men retreat as Glenn pulls up. I run out from my spot and shoot as many walkers as I can. One of my guns run out of ammo. So I take my katana and slice through them.

There's too many of them so I climb the fence and jump into the runway between the yard and outside.

I see Rick struggling with walkers so I run as fast as I can to help him. I stab the walker through the fence while another arrow goes through a walker.

Daryl's arrow.

Them Merle charges at a walker, stabbing it with his knife hand. We all regroup inside the prison

-time skip-

I'm sitting in the small office upstairs in the room to enter the cell. I broke the window to it in case I need to shoot through it.

I'm playing with the keys and computers. I've never had a computer before. It's cool, even if it's off. I'm not paying attention to the conversation going on downstairs. I sit there and push button like a kid. Suddenly Carl comes rushing In telling his dad that Andrea is back. I stand up ready to help.

"Karma cover inside make sure no one gets in or out!" Rick orders. I sit in the chair and wait. Keeping eyes tamed on the door.

Soon enough Andrea comes through the door. I don't bother listening to what she's saying. It's obviously about who's missing from the group. She still hasn't noticed my presence.

She mentions where we live

"Well can I go in?" She asks walking toward the cell.

I jump down in front of her, blocking the entrance.

"I won't allow that," I say to her

"Karma." She says surprised "I'm not an enemy."

"We had that field and courtyard. Until your boyfriend tore down that fence with a truck and shot us up." Rick says from beside me

"He said you fired first." She says

"He's lying," I tell her

"He killed an inmate that survived in here," Hershel says

"We liked him. He was one of us." Daryl says

"I didn't know anything about that," Andrea says

'Don't start with your stupid shit. You don't got an alibi.'

"As soon as I found out, I came. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shootout."

"That was days ago," Glenn says

"I told you I came as soon as I could." She turns and looks like Michonne. "What have you told them."

"Nothing." She replies sarcastically.

"I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and now I'm the odd man out?"

"He almost killed Michonne and he would have killed us," Glenn says

"With his finger on the trigger. Isn't he the one that kidnapped you?" She says gesturing to Merle
"Who beat you?"

She pauses to recollect herself

"Look, I cannot excuse or explain what Philip has done. But I am here trying to bring us together, " She says

'Well you should stop trying'

"We have to work this out." She finishes

"There's nothing to work out. We're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when, but we will." Rick says

"We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury for all of you." Andrea reasons

"You know better than that." Merle chuckles

I stop listening. He wants the prison. He wants Merle and he wants Michonne. Mostly he wants revenge.

This all seems like bullshit. I want to punch her in the face so badly.

She starts explaining that they are planning to attack us. I won't let that happen.

"Tell you what. Next time you see Philip, you tell him I'm gonna take his other eye." Daryl says from my left.

"We've taken his shit for too long. He wants a war he's got one." Rick says

"Rick, if you don't sit down and try to work this out, I d know what's gonna happen. He's got a whole town. Look at you. You've kid so much already. You can't stand alone anymore."

"You want to make this right? Get us inside." Rick tells her.

"No"

"Then we've got nothing to talk about," Rick says as he walks into the cell

"There are innocent people!" She yells after him.

"Karma take care of her," Rick calls

I take out my katana.

"Let's go," I say forcing her out of our cell.

Michonne follows me outside. I stay close behind Andrea, guiding her out. The truth is, I never trusted her. She never really knew what she was doing. Once we're outside Michonne talks.

"I'll take it from here." She tells me

I nod my head and walk back inside. As I'm walking back I can't stop thinking about the governor. What will we do? We barely have enough weapons and when we attacked, we barely made a dent in their town.

'What have we done.'