29 || Seperated

Daryl pov

I look back to see if they left. The car is gone but Karma stands there staring blankly into the woods. I want to feel bad but I can't.

Then she walks the others direction the car went. She just leaves.

Karma pov

I look into the woods.

'How could he do that?' I think to myself

He just left. Not even looking back at me. Not once. Why am I upset?

I growl to myself.

"I need my bike."

I turn the other direction the car went and take off. I don't even bother looking back. I keep my fists balled and my head low.

-time skip-

I find my motorcycle back at the store where I was taken. Walkers stumble around, lost.

I grab one by the back of the neck and throw it onto its back. I take my anger out on it. Stomping on its head over and over and over.

"WHY?!" I shout

I do the same thing to another walker. The noise attracts more. I take out my katana and slice it down the middle as hard as I can, spitting the body in two. I take my other katana and swing it around madly. I take a rock from the ground and throw it as hard as I can at a car.

I curl up into a ball on the ground. My body surrounded by dead walkers. Them all lying lifeless, blood spilling from their bodies.

I growl to myself and get up. I don't have time for emotions. I hop on my bike and speed off as fast as I can. Not bothering to look around me. I speed down the road, not knowing where I'm going.

I find a small store. Inside there is a man. Not old, not young. My age.

"Hi." He says nervously

I tilt my head. He puts his hands up. I laugh psychotically and throw a knife at his head, hitting the wall behind him. By now he's shaking with fear. I waste no time. I kill him. A nice big stab wound down the chest. I drag my knife down his chest and stomach. His guts spilling on the floor. Blood flying everywhere. He drops to the ground instantly. He lands on his face. I put my boot on top of the back of his head. I stomp down as hard as I can.

60

I grab whatever I can and shove it in my backpack. I walk outside and sit on my bike. I look around before taking off.

Daryl's Pov

It's been a day since Merle and I left the group. I can't stop thinking this was a bad idea.

Merle is taking a piss while we're standing out in the woods

"There ain't nothing out here but mosquitos and ants," I say irritated

"Patience, little brother. Sooner or later a squirrel is bound to scurry across your path." Merle says

"Even so that ain't much food."

"More than nothing."

"Better luck going through one of them houses we passed back on the turnoff."