71 || Conquor

"I know this sounds insane, but this is an insane world. We have to come for them before they come for us. It's that simple."

We walk to stand in front of a pit of walkers blocked by cargo trucks. There have to be over five thousand walkers in there.

"This is where it all starts tomorrow. Tobin gets in the truck, opens the exit and we're off. He hops out, catches up with his team at red staying on the west side of the road. Daryl and Karma get on their bikes-"

"You see that?" Sasha points out

One of the cargo trucks starts to collapse, opening a way for the walkers to get through. It falls off part of the cliff.

"It's open! We got to go this now! We're doing this now! Tobin's group get moving, go!" Rick yells

"No, Rick, we're not ready!" One man yells

"Sasha! Abraham!"

"Damn straight, we'll do it live," Abraham says getting in a car with Sasha

"You meet Daryl and Karma at red. Let them take them through the gauntlet." Rick tells them

"Yeah, we meat at red." Sasha repeats

"Go!"

I grab my katanas and get ready for walkers.

"Daryl, get ready," Rick tells him

"They're coming!" He yells

Daryl and I stay to fight as everyone else runs away from their posts.

I shoot a flare into the sky, along with some others.

Tobin moves the truck, allowing walkers to flow through towards me and Daryl. He shoots one down and I slice three away, retreating his arrow. I run back over to him and we get on our motorcycles.

-flashback-

After everything went down and I found Morgan again, I stay with Daryl. Everyone's grieving over what happened and everyone wants to spend time with their loved one(s).

"I'm glad you're ok," I said leaning my head on his shoulder

"Me too." He says kissing the top of my head

-end of flashback-

Daryl and I slowly crawl down the road with walkers on our trail. They all limp down the road, all trying to reach us.

As we inch up the hill Rick becomes visible.

-flashback-

I ride on the back of Daryl's motorcycle as we look for a place to search. We drive by a motorcycle shop.

I slap his arm repeatedly, getting him to stop. I hop off his bike and sprint into the store.

The first thing I find is a beautiful matte black bike with dark red tires.

I hop the counter and find the keys. Daryl watches from the front of the store, watching me like a kid in a candy store.

I start the engine and it roars to life like a tiger. Its gas tank was full so we take it with us. Daryl smirks at my amusement as we race down the road

-end of flashback-

Daryl and I keep crawling down the road. I try to entertain myself by swerving around the road a little bit, but Daryl doesn't seem amused.

"Alright, were at red. Bottom of the hill." Sasha says through the radio

"They're there," I tell Daryl, handing him the walkie talkie

"Alright, here comes the parade." He tells them

He reaches over and hands me the talkie.

-flashback-

Me and a few others stand inside the training house. I'm teaching them how to fight.

"When you punch, throw your weight into your arm and let your hip follow through. When you kick, keep your balance on your back foot and make sure to be quick. The last thing you need is for them to grab your foot and push you down."

I pull on kid aside and tell them to kick me.

He does as told but I grab his foot before he can pull away and he falls onto the floor.

"If that ever happens, shift your weight and kick up your other leg. Aim for their face and be ready to fall to the ground."

Daryl walks into the training house.

"Can I join."

"You'll be my demonstration," I tell him, smiling deviously

I give him kickboxing armor so I don't hurt him too badly.

I kick his side and he grabs my leg. I kick my back leg up and gently kick him in the head. I fall onto my stomach gently and catch myself before I can hurt myself. Daryl picks me up and throws me over his shoulder but I flip upwards and kick my legs back, just like at the CDC from a very long time ago.

"Come on, tough guy," I smirk

-end of flashback-

I look back and finally realize how many walkers are behind us. One wrong move and we die. Now I know why Daryl didn't like me joking around.

Abraham and Sasha's car pulls out in front of us. They help us lead them towards orange.

We inch towards the turn. The other side of the road is boarded up by steel walls and cars supporting them.

Rick, Michonne and Morgan fire flares into the air.

We slowly turn the corner making sure they all follow. I take the lead in front of Daryl as he slows down a bit, making sure they follow. Rick keeps firing flares into the air. Keeping the walkers together.

They start ramming into the wall as they turn, following us.

Daryl looks over at me, looking nervous. I give him a reassuring smile and ride over to hold his hand for a split second.

-time skip-

Screaming erupts from behind us but Daryl doesn't seem to notice it. I look back to see walkers breaking off.

"Daryl, they're breaking off," I tell him

He looks back and then back to me

"Tell Rick."

I grab the walkie

"Rick, what's going on? They're breaking off."

"Somethings drawing them away. Fire your gun to draw them back. Keep going but make noise." He responds

I take my gun and fire it in the air. Daryl catches on and does the same.

Soon the screaming ceases and the walkers go back onto the road.

-time skip-

Everything is going smoothly and we're almost at the next point.

Then a truck horn starts blaring. I crane my neck towards the sound. Walkers start turning towards the sound. It's coming from home.