89 || The cell

I get pushed into a dark room. Two people take my arms and they are put in chains. The chains are long enough we're they can move around but not long enough for my hands to touch.

They stripped me of my weapons but I have my jeans, tank top and boots on. The knees of my jeans are torn and my hair is a mess.

They checked every inch of me for any weapons. They didn't find my needle knife though.

The men walk out and shut the door. Darkness floods through the room. I'm left with just my mind.

-the next day-

An up beat song starts to blare through the cell. Someone knocks on the door and throws me a dog food sandwich. It scatters across the floor.

They close the door and leave. I take the sandwich and eat it anyway. I haven't eaten in so long. The sour taste of the expired food runs down my throat, making my shiver in disgust.

I don't want to know what Daryl's going through. I can't think of it. I wonder if he going through something worse than this.

-the next day-

The same man comes back with another gross sandwich. I refuse to eat it. I take the sandwich and throw it back at the man. It hits him and the man sighs angrily.

He slams the door shut behind him. Leaving me it sit in this prison and rot away for any other day.

-the next day-

The person didn't come with food today. Instead, someone came to beat the living shit out of me.

A tall man walks into the room. I can't tell what he looks like. I can only see his silhouette.

He walks in with a knife.

"You killed five of our men. Now, I really want to kill you but, it's Negan's orders. I'm just gonna beat the holy hell out of you." He growls

He takes his fist and slams it into the side of my face. I can't help but whimper at the impact but I recover strongly. I spit out blood and look back at the wall in front of me with a glare. My face stings from impact, but I can't show pain.

It's funny, this actually hurts less than what my father did to me.

"You're a tough little kitten." He smirks

Walks back and forth in front of me. He can't go behind me due to the chains that are hanging my arms.

He left the door open behind him. I could kill him and run.

He kneels down towards my face and smiles a twisted rotten smile. I look at him with my eyes narrowed. I spit in his face and he stands up.

He scrubs the spit from his eyes and grinds his teeth together.

He draws his leg back and kicks me in the stomach. I keel over and spit out a small amount of blood.

I watch as Daryl creeps by my door but not before looking inside. He gives me a sympathetic look and then a stern look. He yanks his head towards him. He wants me to get out of here with him.

I wait for Daryl to leave and then watch as a woman follows him.

The man sighs and crouches down to my height. He goes to say something but I bite his trachea. I feel my teeth tear through the flesh and thick muscle.

94

He stops breathing immediately and falls. His hands run over the missing spot on his neck. I take his keys and unlock the chains.