75 || Start to Finish

-previously on The Walking Dead-

Glenn, Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham have lost contact with the group. Everyone is grieving over their lost ones and people start to panic. Half of the herd made it back to Alexandria.

Green balloons fly into the air, signaling everyone that Glenn is alive.

But just as everyone starts to rejoice, loud cracking echoes around Alexandria. The outer guard tower starts to collapse.

-present-

The tower starts to collapse, taking down part of the wall. Dust crowds the sky as walkers limp through the wall.

Everyone rushes into a building in fear of the walkers.

"Everyone! Get back! Get into your houses, go!" Rick yells

I take out my gun and shoot down some walkers. I bash some heads in with the back of my gun. I'm left in the middle of the road with the walkers and myself. One touches my shoulder and is spin around and chop its head off with a knife. I run to the training house and climb onto the ceiling.

"Maggie!" I yell

She is hanging off of the ladder as walkers surround her. She is trying to get up to the guard post. I shoot at walkers that are holding onto her legs, allowing her to climb up. The ladder breaks off and she grips onto the side of the post.

She pulls herself up there and lies down out of breath.

Rick, Deanna, Michonne and a few others get surrounded by walkers. I take my gun and shoot them a path. They run into Jessie's house.

By now the streets are flooded with even more walkers. I jump off of the roof and run through the walkers with my katanas. I slice my way to Jessie's house. Walkers grip at my arms and try to scratch and bit me as I run.

Once I'm there I climb the side of their house and jump through a window. Sam's window.

"Sam where is everyone?" I say in a panic.

He doesn't answer he just stares at the blood on my clothes. I push my way past him and go out into the hallway.

Deanna is laying on a couch with her side covered in blood and her leg.

"Rick. I'm here." I tell him

He turns around and stares at me in disbelief

"How? You went through the walkers?" He asks shocked

"Yes. Now how can I help?"

"We need the stuff to dress the wound."

I run and find sheet and towels. As I run back to the room, Michonne reveals a bite mark. I step back and put my hands on my head.

-time skip-

I sit in Judith's room, rocking her. I sigh at the thought of her having to grow up in a place like this.

Faint talking is heard from the garage only by me. Then rustling.

I place Judith in her crib and rush downstairs. Glass breaks and yelling starts. Rick and Jessie start yelling their kid's names at they fight inside the garage.

"Back up," I tell them

I back up and ram my shoulder into the door three times. The lock breaks and the door breaks.

"Come on!" I yell at Ron and Carl

They rush to the door and I slam it shut, resting my back in the door as walkers try to get in. Ron, Carl, and Jessie hold the door shut as Rick and put a couch in front of the door.

Michonne and I go off to find more furniture to hold the door shut.

Judith starts to cry and Rick and I go to help her.

As we get upstairs we realize Deanna is gone. When we get inside Judith's room we see her laying over the crib reaching for Judith. Rick goes to kill her.

"No, it's still me!" She yells in a panic.

"I'm so- I'm sorry," Rick says relieved.

"I wanted to see her one last time," Deanna says through heavy breath. "I thought I could make it. My legs have other plans."

I go over and help Deanna into the bed.

"You and plans." Rick jokes

"Ha, they're yours now."

"From now on, someone needs to be with you."

"Yeah." She says kind of disappointed in herself.

"I will." I volunteer.

"Thank you," Rick says

I pick up Judith and cradle her as Deanna and Rick talk.

"Rick!" Jessie yells from downstairs.

Rick takes Judith from me and runs downstairs.

"Karma," Deanna says

She pats a seat next to her. I go over and sit next to her.

"I'm sorry you lost Daryl."

"Ha, we all lost someone, haven't we?" I ask

"Yes, but we all know how much he meant to you."

"He meant a lot to others, not just me, Deanna," I say in a -madder of factly- way

"And you meant a lot to him too. Don't be afraid to show emotion, Karma. We all need to let go sometime."

"You know, a lot of people tell me that," I start

'And they always die.'

"Yet, I'm never able to do so." I finish

Loud crashes and snarled are heard from downstairs. I get up and grip my katana.

"Then stay strong. And go." She tells me

I take out my katana and charge downstairs. I slice walkers that get too close to anyone.

"Everyone, upstairs! NOW!" I yell.

Everyone leaves and I stay behind to give them enough time to get upstairs.

I back myself up to the stairs and lay the couch down to block the walkers.

"Karma, come on!" Rick yells in a panic

He walks down towards me as the walkers are trapped behind the couch.

"I got this one, you get the one behind it. We're gonna need at least two." He tells me