15 || Run for it

-previously on The Walking Dead-

Karma, Glenn, Rick, and Hershel are all stuck in a bar. There are people open firing on them and Karma and Glenn are finding an alternative way out.

"Hey, we all know this is not gonna end well! There's nothing in it for any of us. You guys just-just back off, no one else gets hurt!" Rick yells

Glenn gets up and runs for the back door. I go after him. We quietly go into the storage room. A person tried to go through the back door. Glenn cocks his shotgun and shoots the man

"Glenn! Karma!" Rick yells from the other room.

"I'm alright, we're alright!" Glenn yells back.

He walks closer to the door.

"Go behind the dumpster. I'll cover you." I say while cocking my gun

-present-

Hershel walks up behind Glenn and I.

"Rick wants you to try for the car."

"Try?" Glenn asks

"Try, and you'll succeed. I'll cover you." Hershel says

I nod to him and go to Rick.

"Hershel is covering Glenn. I got it here." I tell Rick

Before he can do anything, a few shots ring out. The fastest I can, I sprint to Hershel with Rick following, giving up the front of the building.

"What happened?" Rick asks

"He fired. He musta hit Glenn. He's behind the dumpster. Doesn't look like he's moving." Hershel says

We all look over to see if he's ok

"10-13?" I yell to Glenn.

When I don't get a response I take out my gun and point it at the man on the ground and move towards Glenn.

"You hit?" I say

Still no answer.

"Are you hit?" I say again

"No. No."

Thank god, he's ok. I go behind the dumpster next to Glenn.

"You'll be fine. The cars right there. We're almost home. Listen, you make it home and you tell Maggie you love her. Ready?" I say

"Ok." He says out of breath

Before we can run, we get shot at. Then a car pulls up.

"Let's get outa here there's roamers all over the place!" Someone yells.

"What about Sean?!" A kid yells.

'They brought a kid with them?!'

"They shot him. We gotta go. Roamers are everywhere. Jump! Hurry up jump already!"

The kid jumps onto another roof and then tumbled off. He starts to scream. The car pulls away without him.

"Dude didn't make it." Glenn whispers

I start to growl

"Get Hershel," I say as I get up and run.

I go to where the kid is screaming. There are walkers everywhere. When I get to the kid I see his leg is stuck on a fence. One of the spikes penetrated the kid's leg.

"Karma, we've got to go," Hershel says

"Fine by me."

"No, we have to help him," Rick argues

The kid starts begging for us to help him. Begging for us to save him.

Pathetic.

"Will you just shut up!" I growl, watching walkers from every direction grow closer

Everyone starts yelling at each other debating about helping him or leaving. Hershel starts removing his leg from the fence. The kid starts screaming louder.

"Shut up or I will shoot you!" I yell at him.

"That may be the answer." Hershel starts as he takes Rick off the side to talk to him. The kid keeps yelling in pain.

"Shut up!" I yell again

"Can't we just take the leg off?" Glenn asks

"Clean off," I say taking out my katana

They start discussing where to cut the leg. As the kid starts crying. Won't this kid shut up already? It's not that bad. Rick and Hershel start to prepare to take off his leg. Glenn starts yelling about walkers.

The kid starts to scream louder than ever. Glenn is yelling to hurry up. I can't take the yelling anymore. Rick and Glenn start firing at the walkers.

There's too much noise. My head is spinning and I can't control myself right now. Everyone starts screaming for Hershel to hurry up.

We're getting surrounded. The kid keeps begging and yelling. I can't take it.

I yank his leg up and off the fence blood spewing everywhere.

it gets on my face, clothes, arms and legs.

The world seems to stop for a second. The screaming stops as he passes out and the group stops arguing.

Rick grabs the kid and runs to the car. My head is pounding. I hate being around people. We all pile into the car as fast as we can. I'm covered in blood.

-time skip-

I was a long ride home but we finally made it back.

As soon as we get out of the car everyone rushes towards us. Andrea rushes up to me. After her shooting Daryl, we became close.

"What the hell happened? You're all covered in blood." Andrea asks me

I feel pressure on my right. I look over to see Daryl looking at me. Almost looking worried.

"Long story," I say looking back at Andrea

"Who the hell is that?" T-dog asks me, pointing to the van

"That's Randall." Glenn answers

We all head inside to discuss what to do with him. Hershel and I fix his leg. I sit there as a watch guard just in case he wakes up. Doesn't seem to move at all.

I don't even want to go downstairs. I can hear the commotion from upstairs. Everyone is yelling about how his friends could come back.

Why am I still here?

Why don't I leave?

Ugh