46 || TER

I wake up on the floor. My arm aches. Then I remember what happened to me.

I was shot with a fucking tank.

'HOW THE HELL AM I ALIVE?!'

Is this my karma for helping these people, I become the luckiest person alive?

I look down at my arm, it's almost healed. I must have been out for a while. Maybe a week or so. Maybe even a month or two. I rub my head. I stumble into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I'm covered in small scratches. My face is all bloody.

I walk over to one of the water buckets and wash off my face. I get up and leave. I look through the cell blocks. Once I get to cellblock A, there's a huge hole in the wall. I can't stay here.

I rush back to my cellblock and grab my weapons, any food and clothing. I look around and gather any other weapons anyone left.

I go out of the back of the prison. There's less walkers. I take out my katana and run crouching. I take katana and test it's weight, as if it's a new katana. 'Let's stat what I can do still.' I grip my katana and slice down left. Cutting it diagonally, down a walker. I turn around and stab a walker. I put my foot on its chest and kick it off my katana. I do a back hand spring and body slam three walkers into each other, stabbing them all through the head. I take off a walkers leg and swing it like a baseball bat. Knocking off another walkers head.

Satisfied with myself I walk away from the walkers. I go around to the rail road I was on when I found the prison and the group. I walk down the tracks as if I was never there. Like I never found the prison. Like I just kept walking. I narrow my eyes and walk ahead. I'm stronger now. I glare at the nothingness ahead.

As I'm walking, I find a sign 'Sanctuary for all, community for all, those who arrive, survive.'

'Made that mistake once, not gonna make it again.'

I take my katana and slice the sign in half. I continue walking. As I get farther from the prison everything hurts more. Every memory feels like I'm being stabbed. But the ones that hurt the most, are the ones with Daryl. Beth was the only person that knew I liked Daryl. And now they both could be dead.

I can't take the pain. I start running. As fast as I can down the rail roads. Running from the memories. Running from the pain. Running from the Love. Running for everyone I once knew. My foot gets caught under part of the track and I get sent flying forward.

Tears threaten to fall. I roll on my back and cover my face. Not letting the tears fall. I get up and rub off the dirt. Sniffling the tears away.

I look over and see a sign. The terminus sign. I take my katana and raise it over my head to break it but something catches my eye. Glenn go to terminus. -Maggie

'Shit'

I check the map to see where the hell I am. I'm a three day walk from that place. Oh god.

"No...no...NO!" I say

I take off sprinting down the railroad towards terminus. They could already be dead right now.