93 || Fight Back

I stay up, preparing for the fight. I make sure I don't have and disadvantages. I buckle my boots tighter, tighten my belt, sharpen my weapons, put my hair into a slick ponytail, and get my defenses ready.

I practice swinging my katana at a tree. It makes sharp chips in the wood. The katana swishes through the air, making a swift sound as it whips around.

Soft footprints approach me from behind. I don't recognize them. I wait as they grow closer. I swing my katana around and hold it at their neck. It was one of the soldiers from before.

"Hey." He says

"Hi." I say and go back to my training

"Shouldn't you sleep?"

"There's no need for me."

"Why so?"

I sigh and explain to him why I don't sleep. He says he understands but I highly doubt he does.

"Do you want to fight?" He asks

"Of course." I laugh

"Why?"

"Some of the Saviors hurt the one I loved. They hurt me as well and made him watch. They hurt him and tortured him, tried to make him join their side. I can't stand that."

"This man you speak of, who is he?" He asks

"Daryl Dixon." I say smiling to myself

"You know, he was here for a while."

"He was?! Is he ok? Where is he? Why did he leave?" I swarm the man with questions like hornets.

"Yes, he's fine. He's at the Hilltop, he wanted to look for Carol and try to get you out of there."

"I have to go." I start to walk toward the exit.

"You can't. He will be there to fight. He will find you tomorrow after the fight. We will live and we will be okay. You'll get back to him." The man says smiling

I look down and clench my fists, restraining the urge to run to him. I miss his hugs and kisses. I miss Alexandria. I miss when we weren't controlled by the Saviors.

-the next day-

We went over the plan of how we are going to stop the Saviors from fighting Alexandria. Me and Shiva are going to be the first to attack.

I told Morgan and Ezekiel that I want to bring them hell and that I want to kill them all.

He accepted this, surprisingly.

They offered me armor and other weapons but I refused. I'm not dying and I'm not leaving Daryl.

I found out Carol is now apart of the Kingdom and is staying there. It's ok, as long as she's safe.

We start our journey to Alexandria.

-time skip-

I start to get impatient as we grow closer to Alexandria. It is just in view and I try to get everyone to move faster.

"Patience, Karma. I know you are anxious to get your revenge, but the time will come to fight. You just need to wait." King Ezekiel says

"Revenge isn't the word I would use." I growl

Gun fire springs from Alexandria. Everyone holds their guns out, ready to fire. I sprint away from the group and towards my home. Everyone follows me.

"Karma!" They yell after me

"I am not letting my family die! Not to them! Not to anyone!" I yell as I run faster