87 || Last Day on Earth

"Hi. I'm Simon." The man says smirking

I flip the man holding a gun to my head around and shoot him with his own gun. He falls to the ground.

91

"Now, now. We won't hurt you." Simon tells me

He approaches me cautiously as if I'm a wild animal and he is trying to tame me.

"Everything's ok." He says calmly

Two men grab onto my sides and try to hold me down. I yank out one of my arms and elbow one in the face. Then I stab him.

92

Two more come to hold me down. They yank me off of my feet and carry me into the road. They put me in a car and put the child safety lock on so I can't get out unless I smash the windwos.

"Stay." Simone tells me

Two men guard the door. And everyone else goes into the woods.

-time skip-

They come back out if the woods with a man being dragged by his foot. Simon pulls him into the middle of the road.

He kicks the man. And they all wait in the road. I stare out the front window and wait.

The RV slowly rolls down the road and towards us. I bang my hands on the window and try to get their attention.

Rick gets out of the RV with everyone behind him. A man hits my window telling me to stop.

Simon starts saying something to Rick. A man sprays something onto the man laying down.

Rick and everyone starts going into the RV. They talk a little more and get in. Simon kicks the man on the ground as the RV backs up.

Everyone gets into cars and starts driving again. Simon gets into the truck and blindfolds me.

-time skip-

Someone yanks me out of the car and kneels me on the ground. We're inside somewhere. I growl lowly.

"Now, Simon, that's not how we treat guests." A strange voice says

"She killed four of our people."

The new man sighs and pulls the blindfold off of my face. "Hi. I'm Negan and I do not appreciate you killing my men."

I glare at him and he looks at me surprised.

"Wow. You... are scary. I'm damn well terrified on the inside. I like that. Looks that can kill kind of girl." Negan says

I don't say anything. His hair is a dark brown and is slick back. A salt and pepper beard lines his jaw and his smile is crooked and fake.

"Now. Me and you're friends are going to have a little talk later. Don't worry, you won't get hurt...yet. We don't want to hurt you but if we have to... In fact I like you a lot. But I need to make sure you're friends know who they're messing with."

"Don't make a threat you can't keep." I growl up to him.

He smiles down at me and snaps his fingers as he return to his full height. They blindfold me again and I get knocked out.

-time skip-

I wake up and I'm in a dark place. It seems like a car. There is faint talking outside and I can barley make out what they're saying.