91 || Back to It

Nothing really happened back at Alexandria. Negan found Deanna's old tapes and he now knows my full name. Me and Daryl started to put an escape plan together but that's really it.

I was put back in my cell, my arms were chained back up and the bones and dead body are still there.

Days go by only a little of food is given to me. They're slowly killing me.

I killed a few more men and they are getting mad. I'm up to 96 people now.

The door nob starts to twist and in steps Dwight. He unlocks my chains and drags me down the hallway by my arm.

I'm pulled into a room with all of Negan's men. They are all kneeling. Negan is standing on a catwalk that's surrounded by everyone.

There's a fireplace and a big glove. Something is in the fire place.

I get pushed into the chair and a door opens. Another man is in a chair next to me. His hands are tied behind him while my hands are free.

"You know the deal. What's about to happen is going to be hard to watch. Don't want to do it. I wish I could ignore the rules and let it slide but I can't. Why?" Negan asks

"Rules keep us alive." The men echo

I ignore what he says and look down. I don't know what's happened what's happening and I'm scared. But, I refuse to show it.

Negan walks down the stairs with Carl following him. Why does he have Carl?!

The man next to me starts to cry. As I look over to him, in the corner of my eye I see Daryl with a janitor mop kneeling.

Everyone stands up and looks at me and the man.

Negan walks over and puts the thick rubber glove on. Dwight takes an iron out of the fire and Negan takes it.

He places the iron onto the side of the man's face. Carl stares at the man in horror.

His screams echo around the room. He passes out and Negan pulls the iron off of him. His skin is melted to the iron and his face is bubbly and bloody.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?"

Negan puts the iron into the fire again. The man peed himself and Daryl had to clean it up.

They scrape his skin off the iron and the doctor takes him away.

"You're next, doll." Negan says

They take the reheated iron and get it ready.

"Take off your shirt." Negan says

Daryl's head perks up with an angry look on his face. Everyone looks over at him strangely. I do as told. I'm left in my bra.

Everyone sees the scars and bruises my dad caused me. They look at me with pity.

"Ready?" Negan asks

He thrusts the iron onto my back right shoulder. The hot metal scorches my back and I try to hold back the pain. My head is thrown back as is try to contain the pain. I clench my jaw and fists.

At least 5 seconds pass and the iron starts to hurt less. I let out a scream in pain. I keep myself from passing out. He pulls the iron off my back and I feel relief.

It hurts but not as much.

"Wow. You are one badass bitch. You managed to last longer than one of my men and not pass out. Wow." Negan says impressed

My breathing is heavy and fast. I look up at him and glare. A small tear trickles down my face but it goes unnoticed.

Negan notices and walks over. He wipes the tear away with his non-gloved hand. I growl and yank my head away.