28 || Coward

-previously on The Walking Dead-

Karma, Daryl, and Merle and all in a ring fighting to the death. The Governor is standing there with only a pistol. Karma isn't going to let her people die.

"Y'all know me! I'm gonna do whatever I got to do," he punches Daryl in the stomach, "that my loyalties are to this town!" He says kicking Daryl on the ground

-present-

I spring into action and attack Merle. I tackle him like in American football. I bring him to the ground and straddle him. I punch him in the face three times.

People start bringing out walkers and surrounding us.

He flips us over so he's on top. Then, he punches me hard in the stomach. I head-butt him and knee him in the stomach. I flip us over but Daryl pulls me off him. Then Daryl goes after him. He punches Merle in the face but Merle tackles him.

Then Merle straddles him. They both start chocking each other.

"Just follow my lead, little brother," Merle says to Daryl. They get up and stand back to back.

I run out of the circle and doge the walkers. I pull out my pistols and run to a ladder. I lean off the ladder, halfway up and shoot down some people.

54

55

56

57

58

59

Rick throws a smoke bomb and starts shouting. Everyone starts screaming and running for cover. No one knows where we are. Perfect.

I run through the smoke and stand 10 feet in front of the Governor. My bandana is still up. I give him a deep glare and point at him. Then I drag that finger across my neck and back up until he can't see me.

I run until I find everyone. I sent Rick a signal, telling him I will meet them at the prison.

I run around and find part of the wall. I kick it in and scream, attracting walkers. I break apart the wall and make a gaping hole in it. I grab some extra guns from dead people and book it.

-time skip-

I find the group on the side of the road arguing. People pointing their guns at Merle, all shouting about how he tried to kill us. The screaming continues so I step in.

"He tried to kill me!" The girl with the katana yelled

"HEY! THAT'S ENOUGH!" I yell as loud as I can.

My voice dominated over theirs. Everyone shuts their mouths and looks over at me.

"Hey, we both took our licks man," Merle says

"Jackass." Daryl sneers

"Hey shut up," Merle says back to Daryl

"ENOUGH!" I yell looking Merle dead in the eye

That woman holds her katana up higher, walking closer to Merle.

I whip out my katana and block hers.

"Put that down!" Rick yells

"Get that thing outta my face!" Daryl yells to Glenn as glen points a gun at Merle who stands behind Daryl.