Good luck charm

"Wish me luck" Andy says sweetly before he had to go on stage.

"You dont need it. Trust me you could go on stage and literally sing twinkle twinkle little star and you will do it amazing and everyone will cheer for you. Trust me I was one of those fans." I laugh a bit. He kisses me on the nose as he normally does. He does it more of a cute gester. Plus he says he loves the face I make. I close my eyes and scrunch my nose. And he says its cute. Quote on quote. Ashley walks up and taps Andy on the shoulder. Andy looks away and seen that Ashley was pointing down at our daughter. She had large headphones on so the music from the speakers wouldnt hurt her. I loved her. She was now 7 and she is amazing.

Andy bends down and picks her up swinging her in a little circle. Then bringing her closer to him setting her on his hip.

"So what is my little star up to" He booped her nose.

"She wants to go on stage and rock out like her dad" Ash replies. I look over at him and he looked dead.

"Ash you okay" I laugh. He rolls his eyes looking over at me.

"That kid of yours is just like her father. Its tiring. Plus she bugged me to put eyeliner on her and to let her on stage" He cracked a smile. I walk over to Andy and our daughter (D/n) And tickled her side a small bit. Making a cute giggle escape her little mouth.

"Dad can I go on stage with you tonight" She begged wrapping her arms around Andy's neck and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Well you have to ask mom" He says looking over at me. I look at her. Her bright blue eyes gleaming into mine.

"Well I dont know" I say looking at her.

"But mommy I really want...to" She breaks out into a huge yawn. It was late for her. It was around 8:30 pm.

"Well I think you should go back to the bus with mommy and get some sleep" Andy says handing me (D/n). I pick her up and place her on my hip like Andy did.

"But I want to sing with dad" She whines. I take my free hand and pinch her cute little cheeks.

"Maybe next time babe" I say moving some of her brown hair away from her face and behind her ear.

"DAD!" She looks at Andy which makes him smile.

"Hey I love you okay. And I tell you what. If you are still awake when the show is over I will sing you a song so you go to sleep. And tomorrow I will get you ice cream. If your mom is okay with that" He says placing his attention on me. He looks at me with a cute twinkle in his eyes. And he broke into a smile. I loved his smile. It was enought to make all the stars in the night sky fall for him.

"Love you" He says leaning down a bit and kissed me.

"EW" (d/n) Burst making us seperate and laugh.

"Andy we have to go" The rest of the band joins on the side wings of the stage.

"Hey its my favorite pip squeak" Jinxx says patting (d/n) on the head. She laughs. She got her cute laugh from Andy of course.

"Okay lets go Andy" Jake pushes Andy out on stage where I could hear a rawr of cheers from the fans.

"Okay super star" I say to her as her eyes become more droppy by the second as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I look out on stage to see Andy who blew me a kiss. I feel my cheeks warm up as they begin to play Rebel Love Song.

"Lets go" I say walking away to the bus to set (d/n) Down for bed.