Happy Fourth

Note: I get some of you might not be living or from here in America. If you arent you can just skip this chapter. Its just today is fourth of july and I felt like making a chapter dedicated to it concidering I live in America.

(y/n) POV

"Andy Stop!" I squeal as I feel andy pick me up throwing me into the pool while everyone laughed. I hit the chilling water feeling a shiver through my body.

I swam up reaching the surface and took in a breath.

"Andy I hate you" I splash water at him.

"Oh come on it was funny. And Jake got it all on video" Andy laughed.

"Well help me out then" I reach up to him. He laughed bening down grabbing my hand. Which I took the chance and yanked him into the pool with me.

"y/n!" Andy splashed water at me. I just laughed.

"I love you" I laugh. Andy dived under the water and swam under me. He came back up to the surface with me on his shoulders.

"ready one...two...three" And he fell back making us both fall into the water.

"Hey love birds you want to help CC get the fireworks out of his car" Ashley says.

"CC did not bring fireworks" I comment.

"Yes I did" CC says proudly. Andy got out of the pool and helped me out as we both got towels that were sitting on the chairs on the patio. It was dark out already so the fireworks were going to look great.

"Hey guys you want to walk up the street where the empty field is" CC asked holding a box.

"Yeah sure. Let me change first. Concidering I was thrown into a pool" I glare at Andy.

"Hahah we will meet you guys at the empty lot" Andy says as we walk into the house. I walk up to our room and open the closet to pick out a clothes and under garments that arent wet. I set them on the bed and looked over at andy standing in the doorway.

"Andy get out I am going to change" I point out the door. He just smirked crossing his arms and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Nope I am perfect right where I am." he says.

"Andy get off your getting the blankets soaked with water" I complain.

"But who cares" He said.

"Andy change for we can meet the boys for the fireworks." I say grabbing my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I change and walk out putting my hair up in a bun. I walked out to see Andy changed putting on a leather jacket.

"Hey ready to meet everyone down the road." He says. I nod and we walk out.

We met the boys in the field with them lighting off fireworks. Loud bangs and colors lighting up the sky.

"HAPPY FOURTH" I scream as Jake shot off another firework. And walked over taking his jaket off and wrapping it around my shoulders as he kissed me softly. The fireworks going off. It was the best fourth I have ever had.

NOTE: This chapter sUcKeD!!!! not even going to give credit it just sucked and I hate everything about it. But I tried to make a fourth of july dedicated chapter. It sucks and I hate it. I am sorry. Ya'll can hate on it I dont care it sucked