warped tour surprise

"Hey guys for this last song I have a surprise for you guys because I love you guys" Andy anounces as the fans cheer. he looks over at me and smiles making me nervous. He walks over to me and my eyes widen.

"Come here" He smiled wide as he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me over to the center of the stage. He lifted up the mic to his face.

"So um most all you know my amazing girlfriend (y/n)" The fans screamed and I felt my cheeks warm up in embarassment. He looks down at me with his sparkly blue orbs.

"And she accually has the most amazing voice. So I want to ask her to sing this last song with me" He sayswrapping his arm around my side. I was speachless and nervous.

"Come on please" He begged. The crowd started to chant my name making my brain fuzzy.

"fine" I give in. The crowd cheers and the band sets up.

"Okay this last song is rebel love song" The crowd cheered in joy as another mic was given to me. My stomach fluttered with joy as I was frightened. i knew this song all too well. But I was afraid I would fuck up badly. Infront of everyone and there was bound to be people recording so the world could end up seeing it. The music started playing and soon all negative thoughts left my mind as all the words came easy to me. Andy and I's voice seemed to be perfect together. As if they were made to fit like two perfect puzzle pieces fitting together to make one great masterpiece. We both sang to our heart desire as we looked at one another and I seen a flame dance in his beautiful eyes.

Soon the song ended and I seen him get down on one knee. My heart rate quickened as I watched him pull out a small box from his leather jacket.

"Andy please" I say not being able to place words together. He opened it and a gorgious ring appeared in the box. It wasnt that fancy but it wasnt that simple. It was pefectly in the middle.

"(y/n) I knew from when we first saw eachother here at warped tour three years ago I had to have you and only you. And I know this is cheesy as fuck but just listen. I love you and I want you to be with me forever. I want us to live a great life together, grow old and die together. I want you to be the key to my heart. And only you have the key. So here on our three year anneversary of when we first met here at warped tour, I want you to marry me and be (y/n) Biersack." I felt tears brim my eyes as the crowd waited for an answer in silence. I looked deep in his eyes and knew everything he said was true. That he had practiced this. I smiled wide.

"Hell the fuck yes!" I screamed and the crowd went wild with laughs and awes. Andy slid the engagement ring on my finger and stood up picking me up and winging me around in a large circle along with planting a kiss on my lips. But this was not like all the other kisses. This one was the sweetest and I never wanted it to end. tears ran down my face as he finally broke the kiss and let me down on the ground. I look over at the rest of the band and they were all smiling. I then look back at the crowed and gave them an air kiss. Andy and I then interwhines our fingers together and waved at the crowed.

"Thank you all and see you next year" We walked off the stage and I felt like the most happiest person on the planet.