imagine

(y/n) POV

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when Andy walked in and sat next to me.

"I'm tired" I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Then sleep" Andy says wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"I love you" Andy says hugging me tightly then softly let me go.

"I know and I love you to" I say back. Not lifting my head from his shoulder.

"You know what I want more then anything" andy begins.

"Andy that serious tone frightens me." I respond lifting my head and looked at him.

"You know you would look great in a white dress" Andy smirked.

"Andy what is up with you" I chuckle.

"You know what I want" Andy moved some of my hair behind my ear.

"I want to see you walk down an isle in a white gown. Both of our family and friends on either side. And we both say I do" Andy's eyes glistening. He pulled out a box and opened it to reveal a ring.

"Andy you mother fucker why do you make me feel these emotions" I shake my head looking up from the ring and lunged at him wrapping my arms around his kneck.

"Is that a yes" Andy laughed. I let go and leaned back.

"You didn't ask anything yet" I snickered.

"Oh duh. Would you like to be a biersack" he asked and slipped the ring on my finger before I could answer.

"What if I said no" I say.

"We both know you." Andy chuckled and kissed me.