Announcments

(y/n) POV

The concert was going great. It was the start of black veil brides new tour and I finally was aloud to go with Andy and the rest of the band. So I was excited. I sang to the songs behind stage watching the crowd have fun just being themselves.

The night was coming to a close end when Andy walked to the middle of the stage placing the mic on the mic stand.

"Hey how is everyone of you tonight" He screamed and the fans just screamed and cheered.

"So I havent been posting about my private life as most of you know. But I wanted to share with you guys the best thing ever. I have met this most amazing fun loving girl. Her smile brights up a room, her laugh is like a melody in my head that I cant get out. The way she has to get on her tippy toes to even kiss me. So I would like for you guys to now meet my girlfriend y/n" He looked over at me and I awkwardly smile not wanting to come out on stage.

I was shy and I didnt know how the fans would react. But CC just had to get up and run over picking me up over his shoulder and brought me out on stage. Followed by roaring applause.

CC set me down next to And and I felt my cheeks warm up as I looked up at him.

"Nervous" he laughed as I shook my head slightly. He bent down and kissed me. Making the fans cheer louder. I smiled into the kiss feeling butterflies explode in my stomach.