dumpster

(y/n) POV

Andy and I were just walking around a city located in Oregon concidering black veil brides were performing at the venue that night.

(I would name a city but I am from california I live in california. And I didnt want to be that one person who said they were in California like most fanfictions. yay me)

We were walking out from this little cafe that we went to and we decided to walk back to the venue. It was about three blocks.

We were walking when I spotted a dumptster down in this little allyway beside some clothing store.

"Andy its my home!" I pointed and ran over to it. The lids were closer and I tried to jump to sit up on the top.

"(Y/n) what are you doing" I hear Andy laughing.

"I cant get up Im to short" I complain. Andy walked over and grabbed me by the waist lifting me up. I lifted myself up onto the top and sat criss crossed.

"Are you happy with yourself" Andy says smileing but shaking his head in disaprovement.

"I am thank you very much" I say giving him a huge smile. He pulled out his phone and pointed at me. I smiled giving the peace sign. He then placed his phone back in his pocket. He walked over and lifted up his arms to catch me. I let myself slide down down into his arms as he caught me in his arms. He spun me around.

"I love you" Andy laughed and set me on the floor and kissed me.

"I can live with you" I laugh and start to walk away.

"What you love me" I hear the cockiness in his voice. I stop and turn looking at him.

"If you let me have the good side of the bunk tonight yeah I love you" I tease.

"What!" he says acting hurt and shocked.

"Fine I love you enough to give you the good side" He says defeated.

"Thank you I like you now" I laugh and walk away him following.

"I hate you and love you" Andy says irritated.

"Thanks love you to" I say smiling as he takes my hand and we walk back to the venue.