That isnt how it works

Andy's POV

"I dont know what to say to her though" I admit looking back at Ashley.

"Your such a child" Ashley rolled his eyes.

"How do I get her attention" I plead knowing ashley would help me out. He looked me up and down.

"trust me she will notice that lion hair of yours" Ashley says sarcatically.

(this is before andy cut his hair)

"Very funny" I fake laugh.

"Just go up to her" Ashley pointed at the one I knew as y/n. She was helping us on tour with merch sales.

"Your right" I nod and start to walk to the merch table.

"I want you to know that Jake bet $20 dollars that you wouldnt do it." Ashley says as i walked up to the side of the merch table. The girls including y/n were just setting things up.

"Hey can I talk to you" I say softly. She didnt hear me as she pulled out a shirt and placed it on the table.

"Um y/n" I say again trying to convince myself that this will go well.

"Oh um hey Andy" She gave me one of her bright loving smiles.

"Um can I talk to you" I ask.

"Well it seems to me that is what we are doing" She laughed. Gosh her laugh. I need to snap out of this.

"Want to go out after the show" I blurt. Where did that come from. She stopped what she was doing and faced me.

"Like you and the band" She asked for clarification.

"Um no just....yeah the band" I gave in.

"Yeah that be cool. But I have to pack up after the show but I would love to meet after I do that" She smiled and I nodded and walked back to ashley.

"Andy your dissapointing" Ashley walked away from me.

"I tried" I cried out to him as he walked back on the bus.