imagine

(y/n) pov

It was before a concert for black veil brides when Andy and the rest of the band decided to do an interview. Andy had insisted I stand next to him during the interview but I said I be right off camera where he could still see me.

A few questions had been asked and the band answered honestly. I laughed when CC would make a stupid joke here and there.

"Okay this fan wanted to ask all of you this. But it is more for Andy." The interviewer said looking at the questions on his phone.

"yeah" Andy says as he looked over at me giving me a cute wink. I smile and feel my cheeks warm up as I roll my eyes at him.

"Okay Andy could you imagine your girlfriend y/n walking down the isle in a wedding dress on your wedding day" I felt my cheeks warm up even more at the question.

"Hell yes. I mean I think about it late at night when I cant sleep and I turn in our bed and see her peaceful face sleeping. The way she laughs. I imagine her smile all night. I imagine at the wedding ashley and CC getting the most drunk and throwing wedding cake at eachother. I imagine Jinxx playing the wedding theme as y/n walked down the isle. I imagine our first dance." the entire time Andy was looking at me. I didnt even realize I was crying at how beautiful those words were.

"Awe hun" Andy walked over giving me a hug. I could feel the camera's turn to us. As I hugged him back.

he pulled back and looked at me wiping away my tears and then kissing me.

"YES ANDY" I hear CC yell. That boy didnt even drink yet and he sounds drunk. We pull away and laugh.

"Hey I better be the wedding planner" Jake sassed.

"Please I wouldnt even trust you to watch my car keys" Andy sassed right back. I loved these boys.

Note; I hope you in some way enjoyed this imagine. It took me a long time sadly cause I would write then I delete it cause I hated it. Plus I may have burned part of my fingers on accident so typing on my laptop was not the funnest thing. Also Do you like these imagines because I am not trying to make them that cliche. But if you want cliche i could do that. Anyway love you my unicorn children.

Ps. I got noticed by Jake pitts. he was doing a live on instagram and I joined. Well I commented my dream which he laughed and read out loud to the live. It was about me seeing them live and mcr coming out and pelting them with water balloons. So yeah that was great and luckily I recorded that part so yay.