Waffles

(y/n) POV

"Andy if you ate the rest of the toaster waffles I fucking kick your ass so hard your grandchildren's grandchildren will be feeling it!" I yell walking into the kitchen to see Andy eating a waffles. He looks at me with wide eyes as if he had just seen a ghost.

"If thats the last of them your better pray my aim is off" I threaten. I walk over to the fridge and pull out the box. But it is lighter than normal. I look in it to see that it is empty.

"So not only did you eat all the waffles you put the box inside empty. Now thats just fucking crude" I place a hand on my hip staring at Andy who was grinning.

"andy your an asshole" I say. He stopped smiling and walked over to me but I crossed my amrs and turned my back to him.

"Love me" He whines but I stay with my back facing him. I feel his arms snake around my waist and his head laid on my shoulder.

"Are you really that pissed at me for eating the waffles" I hear his voice crack a bit.

"you ate the waffles" I scoff.

"Please forgives me I was hungries" He acts likea freaken two year old sometimes I swear. I let out a long breath of air and turn around and face him. His arms still around my waist.

"No" I say. He uses his signature puppy dog eyes and stares deep into mine.

"What if I took you out to get some frozen yogurt and then we could go to hot topic and get what ever you want. And then we could go to the store and buy waffles" He urges. I think about it for a second before replying with a yes. He lifted me up and spun my around then kissed me. I kissed back and hey what a morning.