Halloween

(y/n) POV

"Why do girls take forever to get ready for anyting" I heard Andy whine. I roll my eyes and walk out of the master bathroom into our room to see him laying on the bed looking up.

"So do you Andy dont give me that" I say walking over to the dresser with a mirror that sat ontop of it. I looked in the mirror and made sure my makeup and hair was okay. Andy and I were hosting a halloween party at our house this year. Andy and I dressed up. Even though it was against his will. I dressed up as an angel while he was a fallen angel.

"Andy could you get the white angel wings next to you and bring them to me" I say fixing the white dress I was wearing.

"You have two feet use them" Andy says. I turn and look at him.

"Andrew" I walk over to him and he sits up. I reach for the wings when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. Hugging the shit out of me.

"Andy let me go" I laugh.

"Never" he falls on his back bringing me down with him.

"Andy I love you but there are guest coming and I have to finish getting ready" I say hoping he let me go.

"But I dont want to let you go they can wait" He started to tickle my sides.

"Andy stop" I squeal and try to get up. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Andy your friends are here" I say as another attempt to get up.

"But nooo" he laughed as I push myself away from him and get up. grabbing the wings and put them on. I ran downstairs to get the door while andy got ready real quick.

I ran up to the door and opened it to reveal jake along with the rest of the band.

"Hey boys, food and candy is laid out on the table and and kitchen counter help yourself" I let them file in one by one as they made their way to the kitchen. I shut the door and walked to the kitchen. Jinxx and jake were already digging into the chips and salsa i put out.

"You boys never change" I laugh as I felt arms snake around my waist. And a head being laid on my shoulder.

"Guess who" the deep voice I knew to be Andy.

"Hi to you to Andy" I say sarcatically. I hear the door bell ring and I know it must be my friends/ band members of my own. Andy and I both met at warped tour. He saw our performance and asked us to open for black veil brides on their up coming tour. On that tour we became close.

"Want me to get it" he asked letting go of me.

"No hang out with your friends i can get it" I say sweetly ruffling his black hair.

"No i want to get it" And with that he ran off to get the door. I laugh shaking my head and walked over to the boys and sitting down at the table.

"did you make all this food" Jake asked with a full mouth.

"yes I did jake now close your mouth" I laugh as I hear the familar squeals of the girls in my band. Well two girls and one boy. Our drummer cole was amaizing. We loved him.

"Is that our most favorite bass player" I hear cortney who was our lead vocals sang out. I see the band enter with Andy behind them.

"Well yes" I say smiling wider and happy that they were here.

"I never understand girls" Cole shook his head. He always had to deal with us. I sometimes feel sorry for him.

"Well then go hang out with those boys. Your free leave" mary who was our guitarist yelled.

"bad idea, he wont fit in with boys, he is a girl at heart." Cortney says pointing to her chest.

"looks like I am setting my heart on fire" Cole says aggitated. I look over at andy who was listening along with bvb. They tried so hard not to laugh.

"Well anyway help yourselves" I say reaching across the table to grab a candy out of the bowl. When Cortney along with mary gasped followed by more squealing. I look at them in horror as they looked at me with bright eyes.

"What crack are you guys on" I question. Concerned about my band mates. Cortney grabbed my hand and pointed to the engagement ring on my finger. I pull my hand away blushing.

"Andy you finally got the balls to ask my (y/n) to mary you. I am so proud" Mary nodded at Andy.

"i know I said this when you two started to date, but hurt her in anyway I will take the responsibility to personally lock you up in my basement where my torturing tools are and I will make your life a living hell." Cortney hissed.

"Cortney you live with your mom still and there is no basement" I correct her.

"Why cant you let me have anything" She says angerly.

"Wait andy you really purposed" Ashley joined in as everyone gathered aweing at the ring.

"Ashley you were there when I bought the ring" Andy says punching Ashley in the arm.

"I didnt think you go through with it. You know you being you and all" Ashley hissed rubbing the most likely now bruising arm.

"yeah he did it this morning" I add.

"Your so lucky. Now divorce him after a few months take everything and off to vegas" Mary laughs throwing her hands up in the air.

"And you wonder why your single" Cole ruffled mary's messy hair.

"Asshole" mary hissed pushing cole away from her.

"Haha thanks guys but we are here for a small party. so pop in nightmare before christmas and lets get wild. And what I mean by wild I mean sitting on the couch with a shit loud of candy" I jump up out of my seat out of joy.

"Andy better keep a leash on this one she is adorable" CC laughed. Andy walked over to me picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder.

"Dont worry I got it covered" I hear Andy laugh.