pre show

Note: literally one of my favorite pictures of Andy. Look at his shirt. I'm crying. Hahaha I am sane I promise

(Y/n) POV

The crew we're setting up some things in stage before the boys could do sound checks.

So Andy and I just sat down in front of the stage talking when I hear what sounded like Jake and cc screaming.

I look in the direction it was coming from and seen cc pushing Jake on an office chair.

"What the hell are you two doing" I stand up as cc pushed Jake over.

Cc yanked the chair to a stop making Jake fly forward hitting the ground of the venue.

"You guys are idiots" I shake my head.

"You guys are genius" Andy got up high fiving cc.

"It was just behind stage so why the fuck not" cc shrugged.

I got up on the semi large office chair on my knees.

"I have to admit it is comfy. Can we fit it in the bus" I smile looking at Andy.

I begin to spin around in the chair.

"Weeee" I laugh spinning in a circle again.

"Ready" cc laughed. And before I can ask cc grabbed the chair and started running all while pushing me.

"Andy" I yelled in terror.

Cc stopped and started running in the direction that Andy was in.

As we get closer I tried to warn cc to stop. But he decided to let go as I crashed into Andy making him fall and me and the chair fall on top of him.

"That's for braiding my hair last night when I was asleep." Cc yelled.

"To my defence he allowed me" I laugh looking into Andy's eyes.

"Well he was infact drunk though" Andy laughed. I leaned down and kissed him softly.

"Oh come on get a room" cc yelled. Most likely getting everyone in the venue to look.

I pulled away and we got up off the ground and brushed ourselves off.

"So what did I miss" Ashley walked into the venue and over to us. With jinxx behind him.

"Well for starters cc tried to kill Andy and I" I laughed picking up the chair.

"Where did the chair come from" jinxx asked confused.

"Up your ass and around the corner" I laugh.

"Okay boys sound check time" there manager yelled.

"Love you" Andy kissed my cheek and hopped up on stage.

This chapter sucked but whatever it's here ~bandit north