andy transformation

Y/n POV

I was bored and I was home alone. So what did I do. I wen into Andy and I's closet and pulled out one of his leather jackets. I already had a black tank top and jeans. I went to the mirror and slipped on the jacket.

"Oh look at me I'm andy six hahahah We are the fallen Angels!!!!" I joke around.

"Thats hot hahah" I turn around frighten at the sudden deep voice. I look to see Andy leaning against the door frame. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"haha dont worry about it. Infact come here" Andy rushed over grabbing me by my wrist. He pulled me over to the bed and pushed me down to sit.

"Wait" He commanded and rushed over to the bathroom. I heard shuffling over items and things fall.

"is everything okay Andy?" I ask not getting up. He came back with a brush, and a bag. He dropped the items on the bed and then jumped up next to me.

"Okay come here" he said pulling me closer to him. I sat in his lap facing him. He wrapped my legs around his waiste as he got out his bag and dumped out a crap ton of eyeliners.

"Now lets turn you into andy biersack warpaint" He laughed as he pulled my hair away from my face.

"Andy" I groan but he shushed me.

"Dont shush me missy" I sass. He starts with my eyes and worked. He seemed so concentrated it was funny.

After the makeup he grabbed the brush and started to tease my hair making it fluffy and crazy like his.

"Awe you look so cute" he admired his work.

"Is it because I look like you" I snickered. Making him laugh.

"Love you" He finally said giving me a gentle kiss.