Air port

(y/n) POV

I couldnt believe I was leaving. After all the fighting and the pain. I was finally leaving. the taxi pulled up to the air port and I got out pulling my suitcase behind me. I took in a deep breath and walked in.

I was flying off to California to be live with my friend. I had to leave. I was on tour with Black veil brides for about a year now. Andy and I have been dating for over two years. We were strong except for the past three months. He was stressed with having the shows and trying to give me the attention I deserved. It was running him into the ground. I tried to reason with him. He needed rest but he said he could handle it.

So I told him I was leaving. I said it wouldbe best for everyone. He was better off without me. He needs to focus on his music and his fans. And when he desides to get another girlfriend it should be someone else. Someone that has less problems than me. I loved Andy and thats why I had to leave.

~time skip

I had finished going through security and I was walking to where I would board the plane. A plane that would fly me as far away from Andy. Who knows if we would speak again.

"(y/n)!" I hear my name being called out to me. I turn and see Andy rushing over to me. Pushing through a few crowds of people. He mad eit over to me trying to catch his breath.

"Andy what are you doing" I say looking up into his eyes.

"(y/n) I cant let you get on that plane. If you get on that plane I would have lost the one thing I truly ever loved" He pants still trying to catch his breath.

"You love me?" I question.

"yes I do and if you get on that plane and leave I may never get the chance to tell you or show you how I feel. I will scream it from the highest peak. I will yell it and let it travel through the winds. I will swear to the stars. Just dont leave. if you leave you take my heart with you" He says gently tears brimming in his eyes.

"Last boarding call for plane 182"

I look up and I knew that was mine.

"(y/n) dont get on that plane" He says once more.

"Andy I have to go" I say turning away from him and walking but he grabbed my hand whipping me around and crashed his lips onto mine. they were warm and welcoming so I kissed back. We seperated and we looked at one another and his eyes were full of hope.

"Im sorry" I say and start to walk away with my bag.

"(y/n) please" He cries out but I had to do this. So I left that scene. I left him standing there.

Andy's POV

I walked bacl out to the front where Ashley stood by his car.

"So what happened" Ashley asked. I lower my head in shame while walking up to him. When I reached him I looked at him.

"I was to late. She...she decided to leave." I say replaying the painful memory of her walking away to get on that plane.

"i tried everything I could Ashley. but she still left" I held back the tears that wanted to fall down my face.

"Oh Andy I am so sorry" He tries to comfort me best he knew he could. he started to say something when a smile grew on his face.

"Ashley what the fuck is wrong with you" I spat.

"Andy turn around" He says. I turn and I see (y/n) running towards me tears running down her face. As she gets closer she dropped her bag and jumped on my embracing me in a hug.

"I love you too" She says sobbing. I hug her back rubbing her back never wanting to let go of her.

"What made you come back" I say as he back away from the hug as I grab her hands.

"I was about to get on but I felt a part of me missing. You are that part Andy I cant leave" She sobbed I wiped away her tears and brought her into my chest.

"Its okay (y/n)" I say softly comforting her.

"Hey um can we do this later I kinda am hungry" ashley broke the moment. I hear a soft laugh break through (y/n) Sobs.

"Oh ashley you never change" She says. i grab her bags and we put them in the car. I am never letting her go again.

Note: yes this chapter was really freaken cheesey and not what I am usually used to. Then again I am not used to writing fluffy cute romance crap anyway. But whatever. This is a chapter and I dont mind it. even though it is really cliche. let me know if you liked it and your opinions on it. Other than that hows your day or night if you read fanfictions at night like me cause who needs sleep hahaa. Goodbye my fabulous unicorns i luv you