Dinner

(y/n) POV

Andy and the rest of BVB went to dinner to celabrate the end of another great tour. It wasnt a huge fancy resturaunt or anything. It was just a samll cute cafe that had tables outside where strung up lights hung over head. I wore just wore a nice off the shoulder shirt and a pair of nice black jeans. I did light makeup and headed to the the resteraunt with Andy. He was silent during the car ride which wasnt like him in anyway.

As we started to walk in I asked him.

"Andy are you okay, you have been really off tonight." I say as we walked to the back outside where the rest of the band was gathered at a table.

"yeah I am fine" He says simply. He pulled out the chair for me and pushed it in as I sat down. he sat down next to me.

"So how are you guys" I smile looking at everyone.

"I think this is going to be a night to remember thats for sure" Jake smirked and looked over at Andy. What is with them tonight?

We ordered food and drinks and enjoyed the warm air.

"So what you guys have planned while you guys are on break?" I make small talk taking a sip of my water.

"Dont know yet." CC shrugged his shoulders. These boys talked but Andy was pretty silent the entire night. Everytime I tried to touch his arm to comfort him he flinch and I back away.

"Andy are you sure your okay" I lean in a whisper in his ear. he looked at me.

"Yeah why would you say that?" He asked.

"Because you have been not you tonight. I am here when you need to talk" I say brushing some hair out of his eyes.

"I know" He smiled weakly taking a sip of his drink he ordered.

"Hey Andy....." Ashley sang looking at him from across the table. Andy looked up and looked at Ashley who gave him a weird look. Andy shook his head no. I wish I could understand their language at times.

"Andy now." Ashley whispered angrily. Andy shook his head no again.

"Andy so help me grow up and be a man" Ashley spat.

"ashley what if it doesnt turn out right" I sat there confused at what they were talking about.

"Andy it will, just grow up and do it" Ashley gave Andy a death glare and I hear Andy let out a sigh and lowered  his head.

"Fine" Andy says low. I watch as he gets up from his chair.

"I will be right back guys." he says starting to walk away. i get up real fast and walk up to him looking up into his eyes

"Andy are you sure your fine" I say trying not to be too intimate because we were in public and we hated to be that couple who were always so fluffy and close and make out and shit IN PUBLIC.

"yeah just go sit down" He gives me a faint smile and walked off. I turn on my heel and walk back to see the guys whispering. But when I sat down and they had noticed me they stopped real fast and acted like they werent doing anything.

"Okay you guys all have been acting up all the fucking night. What gives" I give up trying to act like it was normal. Jinxx looked at me as if he was confused even though we know damn well he isnt that stupid.

"I dont know what you are talking" Jinxx shrugged his shoulders.

"You guys are a literal mystery" I roll my eyes.

"Okay guys I am back" Andy says walking over to our table.

"Good" CC glared at Andy nodding.

"Okay Okay" Andy lifted his hands up in surrender. He looked at me while I sat in my seat. He grabbed onto my hand holding it softly.

"Gosh i am a mess. But (y/n) I have been planning this for a long time. Ever since we met I knew you were the right choice. Your special and when you said yes to go out with me made my heart flutter with joy. And You know I am just so nervous now as I was then" he says. I could feel the shake in his hand as he held mine. He slowly dropped down to one knee. My eyes widened as my heart beat sped up. His hand let go of my hand and stuck his hand in his pocket pulling out a black velvet box. he opened it to reveal a beautiful ring inside. It was nt huge and fancy which I liked. But it wasnt small either.

"(y/n) I wont you to be with me for as long as time may go on. Will you marry me" he says flashing a small hopeful smile.

"Andy I am speachless. OF COURSE" I jump a full of joy. He took the ring out of the box and slid it on my finger. I looked at in and smiled then back at Andy. I leaned over putting my hands on the sides of his face and pulled him close to me kissing him. Both of us smiling into the kiss. We heard a sound of applause. We both seperate and we smile. I am so over joyed tears of happiness start to flow down my cheeks but they are wiped away by Andy.

"See not so hard right Andy" Ashley comments. I smile over at him and then back at Andy.

"Andy i love you" I blush. His eyes twinkling with the light of the lights from above. Tonight was amazing. I looked down at the ring while Andy sat in his seat next to me. I could not stop smiling all night.