Im dead

(y/n) POV

Ashley came over and spent the night. Him and andy were working on a new song. Which was fine by me cause last night I accually got to sleep without Andy wanting to cuddle all night.

I walk downstairs to see Ashley and andy on the couch. Andy was looking at something that Ashley was showing him. I shrug it off and start to walk to the kitchen to get me food.

"Oh she is cute" I hear andy's voice. I stop and snap my head back.

"What!" I say making Andy jump and fall to his ass on the floor.

"Wait" Andy started and walked over to me.

"Looks like you will have to make your own coffee and cereal" I flip my hair and walk to the kitchen.

"You cant expect me to make my own cereal do you" Andy whined coming into the kitchen.

"Get that cute girl to make your cereal" I say pouring a bowl of lucky charms. Cause I am a very classy girl I may say so my self.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Ashley came and sat down at the table.

"Who invited you into this conversation you purdy perve" I glare at him.

"Hey I am just here for the free food" Ashley said.

"So who was the girl" I jump up and sit on the counter and started to eat my cereal.

"This is all you" Ashley got up fast and walked out.

"ummmm" Andy looked down.

"Who" I say again and take one of the grains out of my bowl and throw it at him.

"Honestly I dont know hahah Just some girl ashley met" Andy looked up and laughed.

"Okay then" I jump down from the counter and take my bowl and start to leave.

"Wait what I thought we were good now" Andy whined.

"We are but I aint gonna make your cereal. Have fun" I say and walk up to our room so I can watch youtube and waste my life.