Pink or blue

(I have the same flannel. I dont know why I had to share that but I did anyway love you and enjoy this one)

(y/n's) POV

Andy called me on stage and I nervously walked out but still had a smile on my face. Tonight wasnt a normal concert. Andy and I had a surprise for us and the fans.

I hugged Andy and he kissed me getting more then enough awes from fans.

"Okay well we have a surprise for you guys tonight" Andy smiled speaking into the mic. he looked down at me and grabbed my hand.

"As you guys know y/n is pregnant and we wanted to find out the gender with you guys cause you basically are our family.

The fans screamed and were totally happy about the idea. Even if it did take time from the concert. I looked back at the rest of the boys and they all got small canon things that would either shoot blue or pink confettie. (cant spell sorry)

We counted to three and they shot off the confettie and blue and pink showered the stage along with blue and pink fireworks. These boys were full of ideas and I bet the fireworks were CC's Idea.

"Wait?" Andy and I both looked at one another and then Ashley and the rest of the guys.

"YOUR HAVING TWINS" Ashley screamed into the mic and the fans erupted into screams of joy. I was speachless and andy brought me into a hug and we danced around on stage full of smiles and joy.