Your father knows

(y/n) POV

"Andy could you pass me the coffee pot please" I say gently while Andy walked over to the coffee maker pulling out the pot and poured in into my cup then put it back.

"Thanks" I say and started to make my coffee how I like it.

"Winter hurry up or your going to be late to school" I yell so our daughter would hear from upstairs.

"Give her a break you were a teen girl once" Andy says jumping and sitting on the counter.

"Andy I just cleaned the counter" I put my coffee down and place my hands on my hips.

"love you" He smiles. I roll my eyes and let my arms drop to my sides. I look at Andy and he gives me a wierd look and nods his head behind me. I turn and see our 15 year old daughter winter.

"Winter why are you wearing make-up" I say noticing her heavy smudged eyeliner.

"cause I felt like it" She shrugged grabbing her back pack from the kitchen table chair.

"Well go take it off" I point upstairs.

"Mom why cant you just allow me to do what I want. Its not harming anyone" She says crossing her arms.

"No but what will kids think at school" I say gently not wanting to make her more mad.

"Winter your mothers right. Plus your a little young for eyeliner. Or make-up for that matter" Andy backs me up hopping off the counter and joining me by my side.

"You guys just dont understand." Winter snarls.

"Accually winter your father does. And let me tell you" I laugh looking at Andy and poked his cheeks.

"What do you mean" Winter uncrossed her arms.

"I think it is time to show you the great Andy sixx" I smirk pulling out my phone.

"(y/n) No I am not ready for her to know" Andy says trying to get my phone.

"Andy no" I say laughing pushing him off. I googled Andy Sixx warpaint and tossed my phone to winter. Andy gives up.

"This is you dad" Winter bit her bottom lip holding back a smile.

"Yes it is" Andy says shyly.

"Dad this is great. Who knew you would look great in eyeliner. Could you help me with mine" She says throwing my phone back to me. I caught it turning it off and slid it in my pocket.

"Sweetie you have to get to school" Andy says politely.

"But wait how did you get your hair so perfect" Winter says. I laugh as Andy tries to get out of this situation and push her out the door.

"Have a nice day at school" I say as I hear the front door shut and Andy comes back into the kitchen.

"I cant believe you. Why why do I love you" Andy picked me up and swung me around in a circle.

"hey she was going to find out anyway. Just think how awkward it would be if one of her friends showed her and sha came home and started asking questions." I laugh as he sets me back down on the ground.

"yeah but pay back will hurt" He smiles.

"What" I fire.

"How it be a shame if someone was to accidentally shower winter a picture of what her mother looked like back then." He smirked.

"Andy No" I wrap my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and we stood there enjoying one another's company.