mostly my band

Y/n POV

"Mom I have a question" my daughter came into my room as I was finishing folding clothes.

"Shoot" I give her a smile as I finished folding one of Andy's shirts.

"When you were my age what did you do" she asked hopping up in the bed and sitting cross legged.

"Well let me see here. How old are you" I look at her.

"I am 16 mom" she rolled her eyes.

"Well at your age I was mostly obsessed over bands" I say folding another shirt.

"Mostly my band I may add" Andy popped his head out of the master bedroom bathroom.

"That is sad" our daughter (d/n) shook her head laughing.

"It is not." I say throwing a pair of her pants I was folding at her.

"Yes it is"Andy sided with (d/n).

"Andrew shut it" I warned.

"Let's not forget about the fanfictions you read" Andy smirked.

"Wait what that is so low of you. Who knew my mom was such a geek." (D/n) laughed.

"Hey shut or your grounded" I threaten.

"You can't ground me so I will keep going hahah" Andy laughed.

"Your grounded"I pointed to (d/n).

"What did I do?" She snapped.

"And Andy your sleeping on the couch" I smirk proud of myself.

"You wouldn't last one night alone. We both know how much you love cuddles" Andy stuck his tongue out at me.

"Very mature Andy" I shake my head.

"Um I am sorry I even started this. Can I be in grounded" our daughter asked.

"No" I say folding a shirt.

"If you love me let me goooooooo" she sang.

"Yep she is your kid" Andy says. I laugh.

It's short and it sucks. Don't kill me please. I will make a better one later I hope. In the meantime I have a question. What is your favorite imagine out of this book already. Love you my unicorn children. ~bandit north