Caught off guard

Andy's POV

I arrived back to y/n and I's apartment. I wasnt telling her I came back from tour early so this was going to be a great surprise for her. I even bought her a little stuffed animal and flowers. I walked in not seeing her in the living room.

I walked over and didnt see her in the kitchen. I did however see our cat eating out of her bowl.

"Hey baby" I set the flowers on the table along with the stuffed animal. I kneeled down and gave the cat a kiss on the head.

"Wheres mommy" I asked petting her soft head. She meowed making me laugh a bit.

"I can see andy doing that HAHAH" I hear the energetic fun voice of y/n. I walk over to our shared room and the door was closed. I leaned up to listen. Not being weird I promise.

"NOOOO WHY" I hear her laugh. I was very confused on to what she was doing in there. After more giggling accured I decided to walk through the door.

"What are you doing in here" I say as she looked up from the bed startled, phone in hand.

"Andy!" She says happily jumping and running over embracing me in a hug.

"You didnt say you be home early" She kissed me lovingly.

"What were you doing in here" I let go and wonder over grabbing her phone.

"Andy no" She says panicked. I dodge her and unlock her phone. To see words on a screen. I read a bit and disapointment flodded my face. I turn to her setting her phone on the bed.

"You were reading another andy biersack x reader fanfiction" I say shaking my head.

"You have no proof" She snatched her phone from the bed and placed it in her back pocket.

"Well I mean its better that the one time I caught you reading fanfiction about Ashley and I" I shake the memory away.

"I am not the only one to read andly fanfics" She defended.

"Wait you still read them" I say shocked.

"You have no proof" She crossed her arms.

"Let me see your library then" I extend my arm out.

"yeah never going to happen" She quotes as she jumped up on the bed.

"PIGGY BACK RIDE" She yells like a little girl. I laugh and let her jump on my back.

"To never land" She screamed.

"Too bad we heading to wonderland" I shrug and run off even though we are really going to get my bags out of the car.