dont know what to call this one

y/n POV

"Hey my favorite mom in the world" I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"one I am your only mom. But thanks now what is that you wanted, money or.." I unwrap my arm and smile.

"What I cant compliment the person who raised me, who is the best person ever" I batter my eyes.

"What did you do" She becomes serious.

"I didnt do anything." I shrug my shoulders.

"But now that you mention it I do have something to tell you" I say over joyed.

"Will this cost me money or make me lose even more faith in humanity" She say setting down the spoon she was using.

"Um I dont think so" I think about scratching my head.

"But I wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend Andy.." She lifted her hand up to stop me.

"I dont want to hear about your band members right now" She says. Just then Andy came through the kitchen and she had shock written on her face.

"Um Mom this is Andy biersack, I met him when I wen to warped tour last month" I say smiling up at him.

"Hi" He says kindly shaking her hand.

"Um well uh....wait you look familar" She say looking up and down.

"Oh right my daughter loves your band. She had posters on her wall, shirts,"

"mom he gets it" I cut her off.

"Right well Andy would you like to join us for dinner. I mean this is a shock that y/n finally foudn someone" She ranted.

"Mom I think he gets it" I say irritated.

"Um yeah sure that be great" He said takeing my hand in his.

"Okay now just one thing hurt my kid I will make sure you wont see the light of day again." She says with a huge smile on her face. Now I know where I get it from.

I look up at andy who shakes his head rapidly.

"yes I get it" He says quickly.

"Now go I have to cook." she pushed us out of the kitchen.

"She seemed nice" Andy says once she was gone.