New photographer

(y/n) POV

I pulled up to the venue and was nervous I am not going to lie. This was my first time taking up a huge position. I was going on tour with a band by the name of black veil brides to take pictures and whatever. I mean the largets thing I have done was a wedding.

I walked into the venue to see everyone who i guessed was crew hanging up lights and speakers. and whatever they do. I had my camera around my kneck and a rolling suit case behind me. Along with a backpack on my shoulders.

I made my way up to the front of the stage and stood my suit case up and put my backpack down on the floor.

"Hey you must be y/n" I hear an energetic voice. I looked up on the stage to see a tall figure with long black hair and a bandana walk over to me.

"Oh um yes and you are" I say looking up at him.

"Oh I'm CC" He greets. I nod and smile and look around the large venue. This place was huge.

"Here come on up" i look towards CC again. He bent down a bit and extended his hand. I take it gently and he pulls me up to the stage.

"there we go" He laughs letting go of my hand.

"Well thank you CC." I say to him.

"Hey you want to see the rest of the band so you know you can take pictures or whatever" CC offered pointing to what i assume was backstage.

"Um if thats alright" I say kindly. I follow him off stage and over down a few halls until we reach a door which said BVB dressing room. CC opened the door and we walked in. I saw about four other guys.

"Hey guys this is y/n" CC introduces. I smile and wave to them when a really tall one walked up to me. Which made me nervous.

"Hi i'm andy" He says.

"Holy mother of music your voice is....what the fuck" I say shocked my the deepness.

"Yeah I get that" He laughed. Holy mother of apple pie his laugh.

"i'm sorry its just that you, your cute face you wouldnt expect damn" I am in shock.

"I ship it" I look over to see the rest of the guys walk over.

"Shut up Ash" Andy rolled his eyes.

"Hey mind if I get a picture of you guys just acting normal as if you were getting ready for the show" I ask lifting up my camera.

"Interesting fan you think she want a picture with all of us" the one known as ashley says.

"hahah no I am going to be taking pictures of you guys on tour" I correct.

"Even better" Andy says over joyed making me blush a little. They get in spots and act liek they were getting ready. I take a few pictures that way I could choose the best ones later.

"Okay all done" I say letting my camera hang from my kneck.

"Great lets go get food" CC shouts walking out the door.

"And he hasnt even drank today and he sounds drunk" Ashley laughs as we file out of the dressing room.

*It sucks I know dont hurt me please. Im friendly I swear. I hate excuses so i am just going to say it flat out. I been wasting my time watching youtube and listening to music instead of doing my books. I mean I have lots of ideas so thats not a problem. I just procrastinate alot. Which is something I plan on fixing. anyway hows your lives going. I love you all my fabulous unicorns.