Wedding

(y/n) POV

my best friend was getting married today and I was so happy for her. I was with her just before the wedding started helping her and pep talking her.

"I am so nervous what if this is a bad decision" She says looking in the mirror. I helped fluff up the back of her wedding dress.

"You are beautiful and he is a great guy. he cares about you deeply Cora" I say fixing her hair a little.

"i know just nerves i guess. i am so happy ypur my best friend" She says.

"Dont even mention it. Just think it was just yesterday we were in first grade" I say laughing. Putting a smile on her face.

"yeah now look at us." She chuckled.

"hey dont get sentimental yet. its too early" I laugh putting on her veil.

"Hey they are ready to start" I hear someone come into the tent. I look over to see Andy.

"I think so." I say.

"Also great idea on having a beach wedding" I hear cora's voice ring happily. I look at her.

"hey no problem. Plus after wards he can throw you in the ocean" I laugh.

"no way" She barked.

"kidding kidding" i laugh.

"hey girls time to get a move on" Andy interupted again.

"Will you be fine" I say placing a hand on her shoulder. She nods indicating a yes. I smile and walk over to Andy picking up my dress a bit so I wouldnt trip on the material.

"you look beautiful by the way" He kisses my cheek and I take his hand and we walk out over to our seats which where in the front.

"We sit down and wait for the music to start.

"hey hows the bride" I look behind to see CC leaning forward.

"um fine now sit down and shut it" I say. Just then the music started and my Cora came out. All eyes were on her as she walked down the isle with the biggest grin on her face.

"I love to see you in her place one day" Andy whispered in my ear.

"And who would be the groom" I smirk.

"Well I hope it be me" He says.

"oops sorry i already promised ashley" I shrug. Which made andy smile. We put our attention back to the wedding and watched. All through the vows and such I couldnt help but think that would be Andy and I up there. At the end of the cerimony part we all gathered at cora's parents house where there was food and drinks. There was dancing which I refused to do except Andy grabbed me by the hand and forced me to dance. Over all it was a good wedding.

(Note: this was a crappy chapter but I decided to write it so I had something to post. Hope you somewhat enjoyed it. Promise I will do better)