Pool

(y/n) POV

"Andy will you get in here and help me with something" I ask politely going outside where Andy was in the pool with Ashley since he came by today.

"What do you need help with" Andy looked over at me.

"Andy just come in here" I say placing a hand on my hip staying in the doorway.

"Want me to help you" Ashley says starting to get off the unicorn floaty he was on.

"No its fine Ash. Andy come here" I say looking back at Andy.

"But love come on" he says. I walk over to him and bend down to the edge of the in ground pool. Andy swam over to the edge where I was and looked up at me.

"What do you need help with" he asked.

"Well I figured we could go out for dinner with Ashley tonight so I needed help picking out an outfit." I say.

"You look beautiful in anything promise now come in here" He says.

"Andy I am not even in my swim clothes. I am in denim shorts and a regular t-shirt" I defend.

"They will dry" He argues.

"Andy I am waiting for my show to come on" I argue back. He grabbed my arm and yanked me into the chilling yet refreshing water. I swam up and gasp for air looking at Andy while Ashley laughed.

"Andrew!" I say splashing him. I swam over to Ashley who was still laughing and pushed him into the water and getting onto the unicorn floaty.

"Hey what was that for?" Ashley says

"My floaty" I flip him off getting comfortable.

"Andy you picked yourself a sassy one" Ashley chuckled.

"Yeah well I am content and I love her one she aint  no ass kisser eitherso thast nice she truly speaks her mind" Andy says and I smile at him and he swims over to the side of my floaty.

"Are you saying nice things for I dont kill you later for dragging me into the pool" I say smiling.

"Well that be nice yes" He bats his eyes.

"Keep dreaming" I say giving him a gentle kiss.

"Darn" Andy laughs.