movie night

(y/n) POV

Andy and I were planning on having a movie night in our hotel room. He rented the movie Split and we bought popcorn and candy. Ready to watch the movie. Andy got into his Batman onesie while I got in my pikachu onesie. We got comfortable on the bed with the candy and a bowl of popcorn around us. We were about to start the movie when there was a knock on the door. I look over at Andy pleading with my eyes to open it because i didnt want to get up.

"Fine" He says getting out of bed and walking over to the door. Once he opened it Ashley bursted into the room wearing a hello kitty onesie.

"Ashley what are you doing here" I ask fixing my hood.

"For movie night duh. I am your third wheel so i must third wheel" He says jumping on the bed and grabbing some of the popcorn and stuffing it into his face.

"Hey why dont we make a blanket fort" Andy suggested. I smile and hop off the bed. Ashley and I move the bed closer to the other bed just a little leaving still enough room. We pull the blankets off the bed and lay one ontop of beds so it be like a little roof inbetween the beds when we were on the floor. We use all the pillows from both beds and lay them down. We get comfortable on the floor while I lay in the middle of both the boys. We use the other blanket and put it over all three of us. We luckily also got the popcorn and candy and put it just infront of fort so it wasnt in the way but in arms reach. I got my phone and took  a picture of us. Andy was kissing my cheek while I smiled like an idiot and Ashley was in the background making bunny ears with his fingers behind my head.

I posted the picture with the description...

    About to have movie night with my favorite guy in the world who makes me feel like the most happiest girl ever. He cares so much and he knows when i am happy. I love when he smiles I love the energy he puts into his performances. He is perfect in everyway. He is what puts a smile on my face and oxygen in my lungs. he keeps me alive. And then there is the best third wheel Ashley of course. He is amazing and i love him as well. I will never get tired of these two ever. I love my boys.

I smile tagging them in the photo and posting it. I smile and set my phone down as the trailers before the movie starts to play. I see my phone light up for a secind and I look at it to see a comment on the picture by andy followed by ashley. I open up the comments and look to see Andy's comment.

Andy: I love you more though

Ashley: you never get rid of me

I smile setting my phone down and looking at them both.

"I love you guys more so shut up" I snicker and eat some popcorn as the movie starts.

Note: Little bit of a sweet light chapter that I love. Honestly I love these nights with my best friend Fazee. Where we just watch movies. I also got the idea for this chapter when i saw a picture of Ashley and Andy in the same onesies on a couch. So yeah. Hope your life is going great by the way. luv you my fabulous unicorn children.