I miss you

( that was me all the time haha^)

IMPORTANT!: This one is a little triggering. With the main base of the story line in this imagine being suicide. So if your not into that or easily triggered by it just skip it. I love you my unicorn children. :3

ANDY"S POV

I was about to go on stage. I tried caling y/n again. But as the last 20 times it went straight to voicemail. I sighed and felt even more defeated. I put my phone in my pocket and ashley walked up to me.

"hey whats been botherng you. Your usually so hyped and ready to run out on stage" Ashley asked concern clear in his voice.

"y/n wont answer me. And I dont know what I did." I look down at my feet.

"Are you sure it was you maybe she just wants to be left alone right now" He said.

"I know but why. Its been so long sinse she talked to me. I am worried about her" I felt like crying but I didnt want to mess up my warpaint so I held them back.

"Everything will be fine okay lets get through this show and then we can worry about it then okay" Ashley says. It hurt but I know he meant well. He walked off and I was alone again.

"ANDY" I looked over to see y/n's mom. She showed her backstage pass to the security and she passed.

"They are about to go on they cant be bothered" Our manager stopped her.

"Its fine" I say and walk over to her.

"have you heard from y/n" I ask my mind still trapped on her.

"thats why I came. I know you need to know cause you loved her so much. I guess I should wait until you finish the show" She said and started to walk off. I stopped her and looked her deep in the eyes.

"What happened to my angel" I say. Her eyes filled with tears.

"She couclnt handle being on this planet anymore. In her note she said she loved you and that she was sorry. But she just wanted to go home" her mother cried and then said sorry and walked off.

I felt myself become numb. She was gone and it hit me right away.

"ANDY LETS GO" Ashley yelled as the rest of the band ran out on stage and the fans cheered.

"ANDY YOU HAVE TO GO" Our manager pushed me outstage. I grabbed the mic and put myself together for the first two songs. But next rebel love song came on and I lost it. I fell to my knees and burried my head in my hands. I cried knowing my face would be a total mess. The venue went to a series of murmurs of worried comments and the music stopped.

"I cant do this I am sorry" I stuttered into the mic.

"ANDY WE LOVE YOU" Someone in the crowd yelled. I looked up and this little girl smiled. I smiled back at her and got up to my feet. I cleaned myself up a little and we continued on. it was hard cause I thought i swore I saw y/n out in the crowd. but it was my imagination. And I knew she wasnt here with me in person but I knew she would always be with me. Just not physically.

(um no comment but OOF. Why did I make this one. )