Your not alone

(Note: This imagine has some triggering stuff such as yelling, hitting and self harm. if any of this triggers you then just move on to the next imagine where there isnt any. Please be safe I love you and so does someone else. YOUR NOT ALONE)

"I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOUR SHIT!" My mother yelled at the top of her lungs as she slapped me hard across my face. I cup my cheek in pain as I let teard slowly fall down my face.

"Why cant you just be a normal kid. I am embarassed to even go to the store with you. People always ask. Hey is your kid okay. Is she depressed. Do you abuse her is that why she is like how she is. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL. I do everything for you" She rants as I feel more and more worthless by the second.

"Mom please..." I trail off as another slap was added to my face. But on the other side.

"It hurts me to do this and I am sorry. But could you atleast act more like a normal kid your age when out in public. So wear colors and put your hair up. I dont care. YOU go to your room I dont want to see your face right now" She points to my room down the hall and I run to it slamming the door. I collapse on my bed and cry into my pillow feeling less of a person now.

"Who can live like this" I mumble before getting up and walking over to my desk. I had plenty of hand sharpeners so I picked up one crushing the plastic until I could get the blade. I pick it up in my trembling hands. I havent self harmed in years. I hated doing it because I felt even worst after doing it. But my streak was over as I sit down on my bed and pulled up my shirt to reveal my torso. I place the cold blade gently on it and slide it. The familiar stinging pain returned as it once had years earlier. I only did two. Thats it. I thre the blade across the room feeling terrible. I looked down at the scarlet blood ozzing from the cuts. i lower my shirt not wanting to see them.

"(y/n) Your friend Andy is here to see you" I hear my mom yell. That only made me feel worst. Andy knew about my old habits. We had talked about it. He made me feel special. But right now I only felt bad. I didnt have time to react because the door flew open and the familiar tall Andy came in. He had long black hair that was always perfect.

"(y/n) You wont believe it. Guess who is going to start filming their first music video tomorrow" His blue eyes lighting up with joy. I was happy that he was so excited. He always wanted to be in a band. It was his dream and he was bound to make it come true. I jumped up and hugged him. My arms around his neck. He hugged his arms around my torso and picked me up. I bit my lip to not cry out in agony. I didnt want his happiness to fade because of my mistake. As he put me down his hand rubbed across the cuts. And that mixed with the rough and tight material of my shirt made me yell out in pain. Sure it was just a small wimper but it was enough to make Andy let go and his eyes faded to become worried.

"Its nothing" I say quickly. He looks at his hand and just my luck the blood covered my black shirt. He looks at the red smear on his hand and back at me.

"(Y/n) Lift up your shirt a bit" He said looking deep into my eyes. He walks closer as I refuse to show him. He places his hand at the bottom of my shirt and tugs it up gently revealing the cuts. The pure hurt on his face made tears flow down my face. I hated this so much. I hated myself so much. Andy let my shirt fall back down and he looked intoo my sorrowful eyes. What I didnt expect was for his hand to gently cup my cheek and him to lean in and kiss me gently. I was taken back by shock. But I leaned into the kiss softly.

He was finally the one to break the kiss and our eyes opened And I find myself gazing into his blue eyes.

"What was that for?" i asked confused. I thought he would leave after seeing them.

"I thought you needed it. (y/n) You should never feel like you deserve the the wounds you give yourself. I love you more than anything. I would give up anything for you. I just ont want to see you hurt yourself. You are so beautiful in every way. Please be strong for me" He brings me into a warm hug as I bury my head in his chest. He places a long and warming kiss on my head.

"You are not alone" His voice was gently and made me feel safe.