Shut up CC

(y/n) POV

"I think you should have made a left and not a right back there" Andy argued as I drove.

"You said take a right so I listened to you" I say agitated.

"No I said dont take a right" He said agitated.

"Then why didnt you say this before" I say stopping at a stop light. It was getting late and I had to pick up both Andy and CC to drive them to the venue for their peformance.

"I didnt want to make you mad" Andy confessed.

"Andy do you want to drive. I will let you drive I will get out of this fucking seat and let you drive MY car" I say looking at him.

"Go" andy said pointing to the road.

"No I am not kidding around Andy do you want to drive" I say more aggressive.

"y/n drive" He said once more.

"What if you think you can drive better than me drive" I say looking dead in his direction.

"The lights green go" Andy burst just as a car behind us honked their horn. I pressed the gas medal and moved forward.

"I still think we should have made a left" Andy mumbled under his breath.

"What was that" I say gripping the stirring wheel tighter.

"Nothing lets just get to the venue." Andy leaned his head on the window of the passanger side. CC slowly leaned forward from the backseat.

"I think you missed your turn" He said.

"Shut Up cc" Both andy and I said in unision.