eventful day

(y/n) POV

"KELLIN I WILL KICK YO SORRY ASS" I jumped on Kellin from sleeping with sirens trying to get my phone back from him. We were all outside me, peirce the veil, sleeping with sirens, and of course black veil brides. it was the last stop on warped tour and we would all be going home. So we decided to spend it together before we had our sets to play. I wasin a band with my best friends. But they were off doing something and hanging with their fans.

"Kellin so help me if you dont give me my phone I wont talk to you or be friends with you anymore" I threaten trying to get my phone from his hands.

"Baby if you cant hang then theres the door" He sings. I would laugh at his aweful reference to his own song but I wanted my phone before he found out the password and went through it.

"VIC" He threw my phone and Vic caught it.

"VICTOR" I yell walking over to him but kellin held me around my waist stopping me.

"I dont know her password" Vic says defeated.

"Is it words" Kellin shouts.

"Kellin let me go. Vic if you love me you wont go through my phone" I plead.

"What you hiding princess" Ashley walks over to vic snatching my phone out of vic's hands.

"Ashley dont you dare" I say. He types in a few things. I knew he knew my password sinse we were close and he helped come up with it. Which the password is literally fallen angel. Original right? That was sarcastic. I groan trying to break free from Kellin's grasp.

"Whats this!" I hear ashley say excited.

"Ashley stop" I say.

"Why do you have an album of strictly Andy. There are even love quotes in this album" Ashley comments.

"Wait someone has a crush on Andy!" Kellin teases starting to tickle my sides.

"Guys give me my phone" I finally get loose from Kellin and run after my phone but ashley dodges and keeps looking through my phone.

"Why do you have x reader fanfictions of Andy. Someone has it bad" Ashley teases then throws me my phone. I turn it off and put it back in my pocket.

"You guys are all assholes" I cross my arms and lower my head feeling exposed and embarassed beyond anything else. Plus Andy was here so he heard all of it.

"You guys are assholes. But I think that it is cute knowing somone has a full on album of me on their phone" I lift up my head and look at andy who was smiling.

"You dont think that it is wierd. I mean..." I trail off not being able to find the right words.

"No way (y/n). Its cute and hey to be honest I have one too. But of you. No the fanfiction though just picture" Andy shrugs his shoulders.

"Wait...You have an album with me" I say shocked.

"We have established that already so lets move on from the subject." He seemed embarassed.

"You both like eachother. ANDY GROW SOME AND ASK HER OUT" Ashley hollered. I feel my cheeks warm up.

"Shut up Purdy!" Andy glared at him then back at me.

"He is right" Kellin comments back. I glare at him telling him to zip it.

"What the hell" I hear Andy's deep voice say. By the time I look at him I see his face come close and I feel our lips collide. I was in shock I could not believ this. I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he picked me up from the ground. We seperate and I look deep into his colorful eyes.

"So what is it going to be (y/n)? Do you want to date the Andy Biersack?" He smirked. My arms lightly rested on his shoulders as I acted to be thinking about it.

"I dont know do you really want to date (y/n) (l/n)" I fire back.

"Um kinda yeah" He comments.

"Then why the fuck not" I kiss him this time as he spinned us around.

"Finally now maybe we can all sleep peacfully tonight" I hear vic comment. I break the kiss and flip him off smiling.

"love you to sis" Vic rolls his eyes. We werent really siblings but he always treated me like a sister.

"Um Andy?" I say looking back into his blue ocean eyes.

"Yes" He says sweetly.

"Could you I dont know maybe put me down" I say. He puts me back down so I could feel the solid ground again. Well this has been an eventful day hasnt it.