Ice cream

(y/n) POV

"Why are you eating ice cream in the morning." Andy asked as he came and sat next to me on the couch of the tour bus.

"because its my life and I wanted ice cream" I shove another spoon of ice cream into my mouth.

"Where did you get the ice cream. We dont even have any in the fridge?" he asked confused.

"SHHH" I say putting my finger in the ice cream and smudging it on Andy's nose. He seemed shocked at first as he wiped it away. He looked at my bowl of ice cream and stuck his finger in it and booped me on the nose. I could feel the coldness as I wiped it away laughing.

"Andy your so rude" I laugh.

"Am not" He takes the spoon I was using and ate a spoonful of my ice cream.

"Your proving my point" I smile and scrunch my nose.

"you guys are so cute it makes me want to vomit" Andy and I's head shoot over to see Ashley with crossed arms across his chest.

"Well you dont have to watch us then" I stick my tongue put at him.

"Kinda hard when I walk in on you guys being all fluffy and cute" he glares and stuck his tongue out. I take the spoon and take a spoonful of ice cream and flick it at Ashley. It hits him in the face and Andy burst into an up roar of laughter.

"Now its war" Ashley threatens as he wipes the ice cream with a paper towel from the counter.

"touch her I kill you" Andy defends me. Now it was my turn again and I stuck my tongue at ashley. I ruffle Andy's black hair and smile kissing him on the cheek.