fashionably late

(y/n) POV

I was in the tour bus alone while the band was doing sound checks for the show tonight. I was bored sitting alone so I went into my bag pulling out my speaker and my phone. I connected my phone to the speaker and pressed shuffle on my spotify. And hey just my luck falling in reverse was on. And it was fashionably late. I started jumping around singing the lyrics aggrestively loving and just feeling the beat and mood of the song.

"WHEN YOUR FASHIONABLY LATE" I screamed. I jumped around singing until I feel myself hit something. I turn around and see Andy with a huge grin on his face. I feel my cheeks burn as I felt so embarrassed. The song still playing.

"Andy!" I snap out of my gaze and run over to my phone sutting off the song.

"Oh come on I was enjoying watching you jump around. It was so cute" He whines. I feel my cheeks warm up even more. I must look like a tomato.

"and you are a very good singer" He adds.

"I feel so embarassed" I say hitting the palm of my hand against my face.

"Awe dont be. Just be lucky it was me and not anyone else" He walks close to me placing his hands on my waist.

"How would you like to come out on stage tonight?" He says. His blue eyes sparkling.

"Hell to the fuck no. You crazy?!" I say shock pulling over my face.

"but why. The fans love you. I love you..." He complains.

"Andy I love you but no" I smile booping his nose.

"Now you are being cute again and I cant let that go unpunished" He smirked.

"Andy NO!" I try to get out of his grasp but he throws me over his shoulder.

"ANDY!?" I laugh as he spun us around. He ran out of the bus and jumped around outside. The sun shining bright.

"Andy stop it" I squeal as he started to slightly pinch my thights while I still laid helpless on his shoulder.

"Nope" He says again.

"AWE!" We here a chorus of awes and andy sets me down on my feet and we both turn towards to see a small group of about two girls and one guy. Around their late teens.

"This is why I ship it so hard" The boy fanboys as I stand there awkward not knowing what to do.

"I still Ship Andly" One girl with blue hair shouts. Andy laughs and walks over to them. Obviously them being fans. He takes pictures with them and signs some of their items. I laugh while watching seeing as they were so excited to see him. I get the same way sometimes.