put your warpaint on

Awe why are they all so cute. Also look at little Andy. So precious. ~bandit north

(Y/n) POV

I was in the kitchen getting ready to make dinner. Andy just sat at the table scrolling on his phone. From what it looked like I guess he was talking to cc who was sending him memes again.

(I hear that is an actual thing cc does. Just send them memes. It's great)

"What's so funny" I ask looking over at him while he smiled at his phone.

"Just something cc sent" he didn't look up. How did I know.

"Dad?" I hear our daughter Carolyn say coming into the kitchen.

"Oh no that sounds like the tone of when you ask me something and I say sure which later on gets me in trouble with Mom" Andy says setting his phone down.

"Well mom already said yes she just wanted me to ask you first so it wasn't a surprise for you" she said gently. I could see her fidgeting.

"What are we talking about" Andy becomes hesitant.

(I would make a hesitant alien reference but I'm not going to. Hahaha)

"Well I was wondering if I could stay out a little later tonight?" She says softly.

"Why?" Andy says.

"I was wondering if I could go out with this boy from school" she pushed out.

"A boy oh hell no" Andy stood up.

"Come on dad you were my age once." She pleaded.

"Which makes it more of a hell no." Andy said.

"Dad come on please" she begged. Me being the great mom I am decided to stay out of it for now.

"Is he already coming to pick you up" Andy asked letting out a sigh.

"No I was gonna have mom drop me off at the place we were going to hang out" she said.

"Oh no I am meeting this kid" Andy sassed.

"Dad?!" She bursted.

"I meet him or you don't go" he sassed again. He looked up at me and I raised my hands up in meaning I am not getting into it.

"Okay let me text him." She said and ran out.

Andy walked over to me. A large smile spread on his face.

"Andy I don't know what your thinking but I want to be part of it" I wrap my arms around kneck.

"Perfect." He kissed me. He took my hand and ran upstairs.

Before we went to our room I stopped by our daughters room.

"Hun when is your boyfriend coming?" I ask.

"He said he be here in about an hour" she said.

"Okay bye Hun" I say shutting her door. I run I to Andy and I's room. I jump on the bed.

"Okay Andy what's the plan." I smile.

~time skip~

"You look great hahaha" I laugh at Andy who had just slipped on a studded leather jacket.

"I am having flashbacks. I haven't had these tight of jeans since the warpaint days." Andy said touching up his face paint.

"Are you kidding look at mine. Literally I look the same as when we first met." I look in the mirror at the ripped skinny jeans and leather and spikes.

"I love embarrasing our child" I laugh.

"No this time it is more then that" Andy turned around with a smile on his face.

"Get the knives from the kitchen with two rags and place them on the living room table." Andy says. Okay he has officially lost it. I love it though. I nod and stand up walking to the kitchen and grabbed all the biggest knives and two rags.

I set them where Andy wanted them.

"Perfect" I turn to see Andy in all his warpaint glory.

"You should go back to this look. It looks good" I smile kissing him on the cheek.

"Mom....dad what the hell are you wearing?" I hear our sweet daughter enter. We turn and I give her a big smile.

"Your going to scare the living crap outta this guy. And to your shock I want to be happy. And I like him alot." She says.

"Awe how sweet." I say.

"Can you guys change" she pouted.

"Yeah no I am enjoying this" I sassed sitting on the couch.

Knock knock

"When things couldn't get any worst" she groaned opening the door.

"Hey um bye Mom by dad" she tried to get away.

"Not so fast let the nice boy in it is freezing out there" Andy chanted from the couch.

She kindly stepped aside letting the boy in. He seemed shy and timid. He had longer black hair and a sweater on.

"Hello come it I won't kill you. Maybe" Andy smirked.

"Hurt my daughter I swear I will hunt you down. And give you a slow and painful death." Andy threatened. As I tried to hide the laughs that wanted to escape.

"Isn't that just life. Slow and painful death" Carolyn says monotone.

"I got you Mr. Biersack" he shook hands with Andy. He seemed like a gentleman.

"Have fun and don't stay out to late. And you mister keep a damn eye on her" Andy pointed and the boy.

"No problem" he said smiling. They begin. To walk out when the boy turned around.

"Also I loved how you brought back the warpaint look. That was my favorite era." And they left.

Once the door closed I fell on the floor laughing.

"He was a fan!" I shout.

"No fair I been planning for years on how to scare the first boy she brought over. And he was a fan. Not fair" Andy pouted.

"Awe well you did put on a performance." I got up and say on his lap.

"I love the way you look with the warpaint" I kissed him.

"How is it you always make me feel better." He asked.

"Cause I got mom powers bitch deal with it" I snapped my fingers. Making him laugh.

Okay well this chapter sucked. And didn't come out how I planned it. But I'm question: which is your favorite imagine from this book and which is your least favorite one. Anyway love you my phycho unicorns~bandit north 🦄