dinner talks

(y/n) POV

Were we eating dinner all together. Andy, our daughter, and I.

"this Is great I miss your home cooked meals when I am on the road." Andy says. I smile.

"Mom" I look over at our daughter playing with her food on her plate.

"yeah what is it" I answer.

"Who did you look up to when you were my age" She asked shifting some of her food from one side of the plate to the other.

"Andy biersack" I feel my cheeks warm up.

"Wait so dad was the person you looked up to." She asked confused.

"Not only one I looked up to. He saved my life I guess you could say" I look acrossed the table to see andy smiling at me.

"Wait what do you mean" Our daughter perceeded to ask.

"Um just eat your food" I say gently.

"Mom....why are there mean people in this world" I felt a pain in my heart.

"Who is being mean to you" I drop my fork down on my plate.

"Just some kids at school." She shrugged.

"What do they say" Andy speaked up.

"Some kids found out who you were and they were saying my family is just a bunch of depressed suicidal freaks" She looked down not being able to look at her father. I could hear the pain in her voice.

"Dont be ashamed of who you are just because of your family roots." I say leaning over and kissing her head.

"Thats not why I am upset. I am upset because I was mad about them talking crap so after school I may or may not have hit them" She says low.

"Thats my KID!" I jump out of my seat and run over hugging my daughter.

"Dont take shit from nobody" I say hugging her.