Chapter 2: Sprained Ankle ?

"So,(y/n)... I just want to inform you that I'll be moving you to another apartment of your own cause... You know,I'm a teacher in that school and I can't live with my own student." Stein said with a chuckle. You pouted,looking at him. "Why so ? It's not like I'm gonna steal the tests !" You retorted. Stein sighed,patting your head and tossing your backpack at you. "Still no. Go to this address after school,okay ?"

You squeaked as you caught your bag,before giving him an annoyed stare. Stein slipped a paper in your bag pocket,before smiling and starting to walk. "Let's go." You looked at him,before sighing and following.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So... I'm gonna leave you on your own here now,okay ? You're already sixteen,you can handle yourself." Stein smirked then ran off. You tried chasing after him,but you were still exhausted from climbing that long stairs so you can't. You sighed,scratching your head and looking around. "Psh... Damn it..." You muttered. "How the hell should I find my way around here..." You mumbled. You were about to speak again when...

"YAHOOOOOOO ! BEWARE,BECAUSE THE STAR IS ON STAGE ! BOW DOWN TO YOUR GOD !"

You made a confused look,before looking up. A boy was on a spike above you,pointing around and laughing. Loudly. You blinked,watching him yell.

"OKAY ! SOMEONE WANT AN AUTOGRAPH ?! SURE ! HERE I GO !!"

The boy yelled as he grinned,spreading his arms wide before jumping down. His green eyes automatically locked on yours as you stared up,still confused. Suddenly,when you both realized what will happen next,he shrieked,flailing his hands and losing his balanced posture. "Get away from there !" He warned. You gasped,nodding rapidly. You were about to take a step away but it's too late. You just squeezed your eyes shut and...

*crash*

Smoke filled the area. You coughed,scratching your head and feel weight on you. You opened your eyes,looking around. "O-ow..." You muttered,feeling your ankle hurt a bit. "Agh... Damn it..." You heard the male voice,and a small 'hm ?'. Then the weight left your back,making you sigh in relief. The boy stood up and dusted his self,scratching his head. "Tch... That destroyed my stage play !" He scolded,looking at you.

He has spiky blue hair,with a black assassin outfit and fingerless gloves,which has stars on each backhand. He was wearing large white and black pants,and shoes with stars on it's edges.

You blinked,before sitting up with a confused look. "Stage play...?" You muttered. The boy placed his hands on his hips,eyeing you with a stare. "Yeah ! I'm the mighty Blackstar ! How dare you interrupt a big star's play ?!" He yell-asked. You covered your ears in his voice,before sighing and trying to stand up.

"Sorr- Agh !" You yelped as you felt a sharp pain go through your ankle when you took a step. You fell on the boy in front of you,making him blink and catch you absent-mindedly. "Hey,what's wrong ?!" He asked. You sighed,trying to stand again but ending up on falling. "M-my ankle hurts..." You mumbled. The boy sighed and picked you up (bridal style),then looked at your ankle. "It's sprained. I'll bring you to the infirmary." He sighed,starting to walk. You blinked,before blushing slightly in embarrassment. "H-hey,put me down !"

The boy paused,looking at you with his green eyes. "It's not like you can walk." He shrugged,continuing again. You looked up at him with an annoyed look,and tried to speak. But he was right. So you just kept quiet,then sighed.

"Fine..."