Chapter 39: Switzerland~

"S-stop !"

You pleaded as Kazuko pinned your arms with one hand,the other unzipping your shorts. He grinned widely,tossing it to the side. "Well,the tank top's next !" He chuckled,before going out again. You glared at him,before letting out a small,angered sigh. "Damn him…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Switzerland !" Kuroha stretched his arms as he walked with the three. Blackstar sighed. "Can we take the flight to australia now ?" He mumbled. Stein sighed. "I told you. You can't ride two flights at the same day." He shoved his hand in his pockets.

Kuroha looked around,blinking. "Hey…" He looked startled,turning his head at almost every corner. Tsubaki blinked,noticing it. "Kuroha ? Are you okay ?" She asked,taking Blackstar and Stein's attentions. Kuroha turned to them,then sighed. "Nothing… It's just that…

My home's near here…" He mumbled. Blackstar smirked. "Really ? Where is it ?" He asked. Kuroha looked around,then saw a small pointy thing sticking upwards behind a forest. He smiled,then pointed at it. "There. That's where I live before I went to Death City." He shrugged.

Stein blinked. "You're one of the Natsuki's ?" He asked. Kuroha nodded. "Yep."

"So ? What if he's one of those… 'Natsuki' stuff ?" Blackstar asked. Tsubaki sighed,leaning in to his ear. "He's the prince of that kingdom near here…" She whispered. Blackstar blinked. "Really ?" He asked. Kuroha nodded. "Yeah. Well… I ran off cause I hated the rules for me. So yeah. Became a weapon of (y/n) and tada~! Here I am." He shrugged.

"Anyways,let's go look for a place to rest in." Stein sighed,starting to walk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Lol,sorry it's short xD