Chapter 33: Package

"Now now,sweetie. Don't be scared. I'm just here to make something straight."

You glared at him as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Why did you do that ? Why Blackstar ?! You should've just took me instead of hurting him !" You yelled. But he just laughed. "It's his decision to get in the way. Blame yourself for being so weak." He crossed his arms. You looked startled,but you just looked away. In fact,he was saying the truth.

"You want to save him,right ?" He smirked,making your eyes go wide and look at him. "I can give you what you need." He said,walking to you. "Y-you will ?" You looked up at him. He gave a nod,then a grin. "Yeah. But…

You should leave this city and go back to the witch realm with me."

You looked startled. "H-huh…"

"You heard me." He crossed his arms. You looked down,your hands balling up. "B-but… If I go back there…" You stuttered,small tears starting to form in your eyes. Your father just laughed. "Look here,(y/n). When you came here,you already messed everything. The proof is that boy asleep on a hospital bed as we talk. If you didn't come here at the first place,he wasn't supposed to suffer in such a dying state." He said with a tone. Your eyes went wide at what he just said. Everything he was saying was unbelievably correct.

Truth is,you don't want to go back there. But if you don't,Blackstar's cheerful -- yet so loud and kind of annoying -- attitude will be gone for the next three days. And you don't want that,of course. You really don't have a choice. And you know that there won't be another chance if you let this pass.

"So,what would you choose ?" Kazuko smirked as he watched you look down at the ground. You looked up at him,before frowning. "F-fine… I-I'm…

I'm going with you…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kuroha sighed,looking at the clock. It's 8:30 in a saturday morning. He just woke up,but he's worried. Cause you didn't go home last night.

Suddenly,there was a knock. He grinned then quickly went to the door. "What took you so lo—" He blinked,seeing no one. His eyebrows furrowed,but he just sighed. "She's still not home…" He frowned. "I swear,I'm gonna give her a smack on the head if she says she slept in some other person's place…" He mumbled.

Suddenly,he noticed a box on the ground. He blinked,taking it from it's neat rest on the ground.

"Oh ? For me ?" Kuroha blinked. He opened the box,seeing a small bottle with red liquid inside. And a note. He took the note,then read it.

Kuroha,

Heyya. So... Sorry if I worried you. But… I think you should get used to it,because I don't think you'll see me again. I already left Death City. Now… Please give this bottle to Stein and say that it's my father's blood. You better hurry up so you can save Blackstar !

Thanks for being a nice partner ! :D

His eyes shot wide,startled. "W-wait…"

"(y/n) left Death City ?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Awww :< I feel like my recent chappies suck xD