Chapter 3: You Owe Me One

"Tsk… It's your first day here and you already earned a sprained ankle ?"

Stein sighed,bandaging your ankle. You scratched your head,shyly smiling. "Uh… It was a weird story though…" You mumbled. Stein just chuckled,before gently placing your legs on the bedside. "It's okay now. Just don't run so much." He shrugged and looked at 'Blackstar' (You heard him mention his name earlier :P),smiling. "Thanks for bringing (y/n) here,though. Do you already know each other ?" He asked. Blackstar blinked,before pouting. "Well… It's nothing.. And,I still don't know that girl. I can't just leave her with a sprained ankle so I took her here." He grinned. "She was watching my stage play. I guess she got stunned so she wasn't able to move away,and I ended up crashing on her." He shrugged with arms crossed. You glared at him. "Tch. It's just weird for a kid to go yelling around on a very high spike !" You retorted. Stein sighed.

"Psh… Anyways,you should bring (y/n) to the classroom. She's in my class with you and the others." He twisted the screw in his head. Your eyes brightened,squealing excitedly. "Yay ! Papa's my teache—" You and Stein froze as Blackstar blinked. "Papa…?" He asked. You huffed,sighing. You were about to speak when Stein picked you up then gently placed you on your feet,sighing. "Go to classes. If you both get late,you two will be the test subjects for today." He grinned.

You and 'Blackstar' exchanged looks,before nodding and walking outside. You sighed,scratching your head awkwardly as you and the male walked. "So… Since we'll be classmates… What's your name ?" He asked,looking at you. You blinked,looking back at him. "Uh… I'm (y/n)." You shrugged. The boy smirked,cracking his knuckles and grinning widely. "Okay then,(y/n),I just want to inform you that right now…" He turned to you,keeping the grin.

"You're walking with the biggest star around ! Blackstar !" He chuckled proudly. You blinked,before shrugging. "Okay. Whatever." You said calmly. Then the awkward silence was back. Blackstar was taking secret glances at you,but you never noticed. Yep,something was bothering him.

[Flashback to earlier,Black*star's P.O.V.]

I laughed around,proud of myself. Of course,I'm on stage and everyone can see me !

I took an accidental glance below,seeing a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair,with (e/c) eyes looking up at me in curiousity. I dunno what really happened,but I felt a strange thing. It's not a bad feeling… But,it's something nice. And good.

Hey,what the f*ck am I saying ?

I just smirked. Maybe she got stunned by my pure awesomeness and wants an autograph ! I grinned,jumping down and looking at her.

I don't know why I even jumped. The heck ?! Did that girl placed me into a short trance and made me jump off ?! Hah ! Sucker ! That won't work on someone like me !

As soon as I got on the air and started falling,my eyes automatically locked on her (e/c) eyes. I also don't know what got into me that time. But when my sight landed on her eyes,I felt like there was some kind of a locked something inside her. And a lonely feeling. I was curious why I felt that way… But then I remembered…

I'M ABOUT TO FREAKING LAND ON HER !

[Flashback end]

"So… I brought you to the infirmary. You owe me something." Blackstar smirked,looking at you. You just blinked. "Uh… So you want me to do something for you ?" You asked. Blackstar nodded. "Yeah. But it's simple. You don't have to break a sweat to do it." He shrugged. You looked confused,making a small huh ?. Blackstar grinned.

"Tell me every information about you."