Chapter 15: Damn Tongue !

"Bye bye (y/n) ! See ya tomorrow at the party !"

Blackstar grinned at you as he walked beside Tsubaki. Tsubaki gave a gentle wave and a smile,then started walking to the other way. "See ya !" You greeted back,waving around. Kuroha just stood beside you,looking away at his side with his arms crossed. He then sighed,taking your attention. Yep,you noticed that he was quiet since this morning.

"So… Kuroha. Can I ask something ?"

You looked at him as you both started walking back to your house. Kuroha looked at you plainly. "Yeah ?" He asked. You scratched your head. "Uh… I just noticed that you've been acting strange since this morning..." You shrugged. Kuroha looked at you. "Then..?" He blinked. You sighed. "Why were you like that ? It's so strange… For a loudmouthed guy like you,it's strange for you to keep quiet for 7 hours of school." You scratched your head. Kuroha blinked again. "Oh. She noticed." Kuroha mentally smiled at the thought.

"Oh that ? Nothing. Don't mind that."

He chuckled. You smiled,then just nodded. "Okay."

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Really ? I was quiet ? ._. I was talking to Eri a lot,mainly because I'm beside her for 6-7 hours. XD Yeah,but I kinda noticed that. I don't know why though…

It started when I saw (y/n) and Blackstar laughing together. They were also that way during lunch time. I also felt the spark grow a bit stronger than the first that time. Aish,the f*ck's happening to me ?

"Kuroha ! Look ! ICE CREAM !"

I blinked as (y/n) dragged me to an ice cream stall. (y/n) giggled happily,taking orders of two. "You'll treat me with this !" She smirked. "Well… It seems like you love ice creams so much so… Okay." I smiled,taking the cones and paying for it. (y/n) grinned and took one of the cones,then started eating it with a wide smile. I can't help but to chuckle. I mean -- come on,she looked like a little baby holding an ice cream. Just… UGH ! CUTENESS !

"So… What are you planning for tomorrow ? Ya know,the dance ?" (y/n) asked. I sighed,looking at her. "Neh. Depends." I shrugged. (y/n) just nodded,licking her ice cream. "Anyways,what are you going to wear ?" I asked. (y/n) looked at me,then laughed. "Nah. I have an old dress Stein gave me for my birthday last year. I'll just wear that." You replied with a shrug. I just chuckled,finishing the ice cream. "Whatever. You're still beautiful and lovely in your natural way."

Silence…

"Uh… Huh ?"

My eyes went wide. Sh*t ! Aww,come on you stupid idiot ! Think of something,now !

"Uh… Nothing… Uh… Oh look ! H-here we are !"

I nervously laughed,running to our door and opening it. Then I ran inside,going straight to my room. Arrrgh. The f*ck ?! Stupid tongue ! How dare you let those words slip ?! Aish ! Damn it !

Tch… I'll just go to sleep.